Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
John Haggin/Miss GEICO start foundation >

John Haggin/Miss GEICO start foundation

Notices

John Haggin/Miss GEICO start foundation

Old 12-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

well if you were really all that upset over it. LAWYER UP!! or if ur tryen to make a "quick buck" and it backfired then shut up.. You know how its said put up or put out. Crying on a forum only makes the person doing the crying look like a fool for it usually backfires 99.9% of the time. And if you havent noticed look at the "crying" posts to get a good track record of it... Damn is it spring time yet this winter is gonna be longggggggggg.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UNITEDWERACE
For the record, I don't want to be here and this has absolutely nothing to do with making a quick buck. John Haggin's money means nothing to me. This issue is about morels, ethics and good faith. My intellectual property has more sentimental value than all the money in the world. Read this: www.zazzle.com/unitedwecollection/about perhaps then you will understand my diligence.

UNITED WE RACE™
www.UnitedWeRace.com
Jerkoff go away
Old 12-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Richard,
I tracked all the names that you claim,on the "United We Collection" and found that of the eighteen you list,the US Trademark register shows only one that you legally own.
The others are either abandoned or listed as not recorded.
The one that you own is "United We Run" and it was abandoned by the ASICS Corp and declaed 'DEAD' on June, 11,2002.
You registered it in your name on July 15 2002 and have rightly claimed it just like Haggin did when you abandoned "United We Race" .

Now if you had any objection to the mark being issued to Haggin,you had 30 days,according to trademark rules, 2.101 and 2.102, to place your written objection,with a cash fee and it would be investigated and ajudicated .

Fact is you did nothing.

Spend a little of your precious time on your computor and you will findout for yourself.
As for Haggin's e-mail,the answer is simple....When he asked his lawyer to check the mark,he found what I found.
No need for him to line your pockets as you no longer any have claims on the mark.

Check all the trademark claims on your "United we Collection" website,you may find as I did,they are NOT all registered with the government but if you act quickly,you may be able to get a few.
Then ,you could allways put your money where your mouth is and try a law suit. That is if you have enough cash to waste.
I suggest you crawl back in the hole you came from and stop wasting your time and ours.
Big Smile.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Registered

Dude you need to get a life. This is the single most transparent attempt to extort money from Haggin I have ever seen. You don't seem to understand that United We Race isn't about John Haggin, it is an effort to help all of Offshore Racing. Even if you in some small way succeed at extorting money from John, you will have all of offshore to deal with. Best advice is to tuck your little tail between your legs, save whatever face you have left and walk away. You don't have a leg to stand on. You are wasting your time and money for a principle that doesn't exist.

Yes Jimmy this is another way of saying Peniz
Old 12-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Supercat Racing
Dude you need to get a life. This is the single most transparent attempt to extort money from Haggin I have ever seen. You don't seem to understand that United We Race isn't about John Haggin, it is an effort to help all of Offshore Racing. Even if you in some small way succeed at extorting money from John, you will have all of offshore to deal with. Best advice is to tuck your little tail between your legs, save whatever face you have left and walk away. You don't have a leg to stand on. You are wasting your time and money for a principle that doesn't exist.

Yes Jimmy this is another way of saying Peniz
LOL Marty you also just said Bigger Peniz
Old 12-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Registered

What does UnitedWeRace have to do with Allstate Insurance? What are you racing for, more clients or creditabilty?
Old 12-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Registered

Or perhaps you can change YOURS to "together we putz" it will be the same outcome.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Registered

Its funny since u joined this site in april 2008 to take a persons slogan that has been on the back of a boat a lot longer than a year and now you want to try and capitolize from it... good luck.... Alas what does united we race have to do with insurance? Looks like you saw a deal you could weasel some money from somebody to line your pockets and its backfiring for somebody dug deeper than you did to see the right way to do it. You mention morals and blah blah blah, but your still on here with Haggins attorneys contact me or other words PAY ME so I can shut my mouth and come out of this like a king but instead after the researched it they more than likely said faker joke and hes looken for a hand out for do you think his attorneys would put him a position to be sued over a name? think about it really hard! really really hard! and let us know the answer. U bit off more than you can handle so come here to try and smear a name til you get capital gain. crawl back in that hole you crawled out of and save what little bit of face u have left.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Registered

probably ignored for the fact you might have NO LEG TO STAND ON? like a bad smell you ignore it and it will go away into the wind. again what does united werace have to do with insurance anyways?
Old 12-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Registered

Wel if you would answer the simple question to you with United We Race and allstate then I will ask Geico. But as you can see Geico has a Geico Powersports and combined efforts in racing. What does allstate have in racing in combined efforts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.