Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AB, the plan is for all 3 to be in St Clair
Old 02-18-2010, 01:21 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Scotty,

I thank you for making a comment about JBS Racing because I felt frsutrated about what happened on OSO a while ago but I felt a lot better that you posted so everyone can read and why.

AB,

I have been in touch with the owner of Aqua-Mania Team and he told that he is planning on racing St. Clair this summer but I do not bring up higher hope but we will see as time will tell.

Chris
Old 02-18-2010, 01:22 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Scotty,

You beat me to it

Hope to meet you and Marc in person at St Clair so you both know who I am!

Chris
Old 02-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Registered

Looking forward to it Chris
Old 02-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered

I am not bashing Mr. JBS at all, if you read his comments like I did as a board member is disturbing to some racers and fans alike. This is a monitor racing forum that people in all faces write things that would not be said in person. With that said, use discretion when making a statement as racer of JBS`s caliber. I would love to see them race Miss Geico again, to see two Mystics go at it. They trashed talked Geico to death in a win last year, and that is what this sport makes it the way it is. But trash talking Aquamania like JBS did in all their races, example, Aquamania wins because everyone else broke down. Statements like that are really bad for the sport.

Last edited by MUGSHOT; 02-18-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by ScottB
I have had a few long talks with Jeff on the subject of his posts previously on OSO. He has apologized for them and is moving foward. His passion for our sport is undeniable and the team and equipment he puts out there is second to none. Jeffs passion sometimes gets the best of him and he posts whatever he thinks at times but I think he is done with that. When you put forth the financial commitment, time, energy and sacrifice he does, its tough to sit quiet while someone not walking in his shoes questions there reasoning behind there actions. . Like it or not JBS is good for the sport of offshore racing and has been around for a long time and will still be around for a long time to come.
I can tell you that his first impressions on here did not do him any good, but he is a different guy when you get to know him. He is a fierce competitor on the course, and a charitable nice family guy off the course. I think he deserves a second chance from all the haters and I look foward to many battles with him on the course and not the computer

Thank You,

Scotty B

Miss GEICO

With all due respect if I make 100,000 yr and spend 40% of my income on racing and someone else makes 1,000,000 yr and spend 40% of his income on racing don’t we both spend 40% of our income on racing?

Every team has lots of money invested in there race program and is very passionate about there boat, team and sport. But you still need to muffler what you want to say and what you do say or expect some backlash.

Last edited by 2 Trick Rick; 02-18-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Registered

All true boys, I just said apologize have been made lets move forward. I have the utmoast respect for racers at any level
Old 02-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys not to change the subject, but is there any truth to the rumor that a 48MTI is being built for this class?
Old 02-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ScottB
AB, the plan is for all 3 to be in St Clair
Scotty!

That would be great. I remember back in 2007 at the St. Clair River Classic, when Miss Geico and the Bud Select put on one of the most memorable races I have seen and one of the fastest in history. I always remember seeing you marching down the main Street like "Hacksaw Jim Douggins" (Wrestler) with the Checker Flag in your hand and going to to Dave Scott of the Bud Select and giving him a big hug as it was a special time for the both of you and the fans. That was one of the most memorable moments in Offshore Powerboat Racing by two great Teams. Wish I had my camera to catch that. Looking forward to St. Clair and hopefully all three Teams will be there.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Scotty,

I thank you for making a comment about JBS Racing because I felt frsutrated about what happened on OSO a while ago but I felt a lot better that you posted so everyone can read and why.

AB,

I have been in touch with the owner of Aqua-Mania Team and he told that he is planning on racing St. Clair this summer but I do not bring up higher hope but we will see as time will tell.

Chris
Hi Chris!

I also emailed Aqua-Mania to ask them to come and race at St. Clair this year. I have a felling that the St. Clair River Classic is going to be fantastic this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.