Point Pleasant's Final Results >

Point Pleasant's Final Results

Notices

Point Pleasant's Final Results

Old 08-18-2003, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default opa

1HYPER, OPA is doing a great job trying to be fair and please the fans , room for improvement sure, but with all the different boat designs and setups there would be 30 different classes and 1 boat in each class, many believe the apba has too many classes for the fans to follow and for enough boats to compete in each class, you didn't piss anybody off we are just trying to make our organization better and welcome constructive criticism's , but help us improve don't try to bring us down, these guys are an amazing group , I BELIEVE in them
Thanks Kurt,Smitty,Ron ,Augie and all yous' guys. I know you work your ass off for the love of the sport
Jim Capie JESSE JAMESIII P4-30
Old 08-19-2003, 07:54 AM
packinair

peconic you missed me off.

Old 08-19-2003, 09:34 AM
Registered

Of course I missed you off. You should be on the road by now. I-95 beckons!
Old 08-19-2003, 10:33 AM
Registered

You'll never find a better bunch of guys who give as much as OPA and the Jersey Boys. They do make this happen for us all. This is my first year racing and the help that was given me was just unbelievable. They made it happen for me, Augie handled the adoption (NE PA Chapter Jersey Boys Crew), Ed listened to me whine about parts, Bruce and Randy were just a phone call away always. Don't forget the secret weapon... Ron P. he's the voice of off Shore Racing for us here.

This is a very large undertaking, 4 races without a hitch, first year on our own. There is so much behind the scene that takes place we have know idea about. We show up and race with some of the best there is in the sport. I think we all need to give this organization some time to get it together. It can only get better.

Joe Iglio
FRIENDSHIP 1
Racing
P5-11
NJBNEPA