Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

best idea i have hear in sometime!
Old 12-24-2003, 11:51 AM
Registered

Amen
Old 12-24-2003, 12:03 PM
Offshore Addiction

bj,I was at teasers with ya,I heard ya prayin to santa alot!(oh ya,you forgot alot about that night)

meryy christmas guys,got to head toward the house with the kids!

Old 12-24-2003, 12:33 PM
Mike A.

Can someone move the unification thread started by David Scott from General Discussion to Racer's Milling Area or at least show the link so people know what is going there? BJ, it will show you that perhaps someone is listening to your prayers.

I would do it by I have a sudden case of Outer42 (mild retardation) and do not know how.

Mike

Old 12-24-2003, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike, I'm very happy to see you and Scotty playing nice. Outer42, is this a New Year thing? Your gonna play nice with the other kids. Oh $hit, everyone look out.
Old 12-24-2003, 01:10 PM
Registered

Here you go Mike

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...threadid=67097
Old 12-24-2003, 04:46 PM
Mike A.

Originally posted by RumRunner
Trademark, and Trade-dress laws are really screwed up to say the least. Bottom line the way the laws read you can not use something in name or appearance that people associate with someone else. Our company has been through this, and it's a pain in the but !!!
Bingo!! Let the Boycotters beware.

Mike

Old 12-24-2003, 05:00 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Mark Mathews
Shane, Shane, Shane,

Nice spin on what I said. I'll say it again for you. I hope this comes through clearly. I never questioned your qualifications as a racer.

Please Listen! One more time...........

YOU ARE VERY QUALIFIED IN RACING AND MORE QUALIFIED THAN I AM!!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT?

I've said that several times now. I have also posted my phone # so you could call me. I still have yet to hear from you. You could post or pm yours and I'll call you. Your spinning this into something that it's not.

As for Mike being tossed off, I mean out of wetpits:

It was a bad move and I disagree with it. Not much more I can say. The events in the last day or so could be yet another major setback and fragmentation in Offshore racing. Sad news...........
Mark

I have PM'd you my contact info. I have not called asI have been very busy and simply have not had the time. However, I would like to chat to possibly come to terms so to speak. Happy Holidays and I look forward to speaking with you.

Shane
Old 12-24-2003, 06:29 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Mike A.
Bingo!! Let the Boycotters beware.

Mike
Mike....do you plan on fighting the boycotters in court? Sounds like alot of money for the APBA to spend when there is none to spend (ie...purses unpaid). As you said....they are going to fail...so stop worrying what they are doing and concentrate on continuing to put out the best product. The better product will prevail in this mess......
Keith McCue

P.S.-I have not raced with APBA yet but I look forward to doing so....
Old 12-24-2003, 07:40 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default I agree !!!!

Both Keith and Fred are dead on here.
The boycotters made their own bed. Let them short sheet themselves.
Concentrate on the sport in a positive manner, and let the negative direction of the selfserving a-holes sink with thier own OSShips.
Onward !!!

Quick Reply: Peconic Tossed Me Off Wet Pits!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.