Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Peconic Tossed Me Off Wet Pits!!! >

Peconic Tossed Me Off Wet Pits!!!

Notices

Peconic Tossed Me Off Wet Pits!!!

Old 12-24-2003, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boy I sure enjoyed reading this thread. Encouragement is a wonderful thing. It appears that the majority of opinion wants to head in the same direction. Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough go boating......................or racing.................thanks..........
Old 12-25-2003, 10:06 AM
Mike A.

Cash,

The key to our collective future success is communication. We cannot disagree with one another and allow those disagreements to become boycotts and bashfests. The one thing the boycotters group brings into focus is the choice offshore racers have between a sellable professional motorsport entertainment property and a not for profit group of funloving guys getting together for a weekend of fun running around some buoys.

To my knowledge never in the history of motorsports has there been a single successful combination of both into one.

Individually, offshore racers need to decide which model they prefer for themselves and their sport. We have to stop deluding ourselves into thinking that we can squeeze both into one. It has been tried consistently for decades and it fails everytime.

Mike

Old 12-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Well in all honesty we have to be fair..... You are not a race

Jon
Old 12-29-2003, 11:53 AM
Registered

ACCOMPLISHED(I FOUND SPELL CHECK) AND WE ALL KNOW WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO AND JUS RACE.
To claim to have found spell check and then end the same sentence with JUS Race is too funny.

I hope you had a good Holiday Scott

PS I took a week off and now I'm all over ya when you screw up
Old 12-29-2003, 11:55 AM
Registered

Default L@@K Out

Old 12-29-2003, 01:29 PM
Registered

hey ballbuster, the name on my boat "jus truckin". i do that on purpose like see,i spell sea. get it boats on the sea. You rode the little yellow bus or what!!!!
Old 12-29-2003, 01:34 PM
Registered

I'll let that one slide, but jus this time
Old 12-29-2003, 01:35 PM
Registered

Old 12-29-2003, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gordo says,

"Concentrate on the sport in a positive manner, and let the negative direction of the self serving a-holes sink with their own OSShips.
Onward !!!"

He says "positive manor" then calls OSS "self serving a-holes"

am I the only one that sees this??

Gordo you aren't supposed to throw gas on the flames before you start hosing it down

shaking my head here
Old 12-29-2003, 03:58 PM
john crouse

Hats of to Bertel Schmitt for tossing Michael Allweiss off his Wetpits. If more people had done the same more often the sport wouldn't be in the horrible shape the St. Pete hustler has put it in.

How this guy can still walk the streets in broad daylight is beyond me...owing hundreds of thousands of dollars to race clubs, other promoters, race drivers ad infiniteum.

Mercury Racing dumped him, GMC reportedly pulled back on its contributions, Orange Beach race promotger Gary Nichols says he's persona non gratra in that part of the Deep South after failing to come up with promised monies, Zeppos & Associates, a big time Milwaukee PR type says that if he didn't pay up a $13,.412.85 debt by Dec. 26 its taking him to court.

Also, ask his APBA LLC ex-partner Lee Mills, what he thinks about his former side kicker!

Of course I have to be truthfull, all this comes from me who Allweiss sued for libel and slander two years ago!

You'll have to figure who's telling the truth.

My law firm hasn't heard from his for about about five months now.

Of course, Mikey, being a barrister and all that, must know that truth is total defense in libel and slander.

JOHN CROUSE
Crouse Publications

Last edited by john crouse; 12-29-2003 at 04:50 PM.

Quick Reply: Peconic Tossed Me Off Wet Pits!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.