Notices

Calgary, Canada

Old 01-13-2011, 06:29 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jimmyjr
hey bill i think you know my dad his name is jim cascadden,works for donzi, proline,and i guess baja and fountain now.but he has been in the boat biz for over 40 years now.
Yes I do. I know him from years ago at Donzi and Proline. Tell him I said hello when you speak with him.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am in the car buisness
Old 01-29-2011, 07:24 PM

Back to boating in and around Calgary nothin .The boys with Outer Limits tried to run they're boat at Sylvan Lake 5 min fun 1100 in fines Shuswap lake is where all the boys from Calgary go 5.5 hour drive ,huge lake 1600km of shore line We have DCB'S Eliminators Fountains Cougars Vectors Robs M35 with twin 1350s runs 156 mph If you need more info let me know I have moved from Calgary to Salmon Arm which is on the Shuswap Lake The boys with the outer Limits have they're new carbon fiber cat with twin 1350's coming this year it should be pretty cool . Check it out this summer you wont be disappointed
Old 02-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Registered

n2 i have finally got some contact info on some jobs that are available 1-full time welder for trailer offices,wade is willing to offer a two year contract and help with moving expenses.-2-a good customer dave c he owns a custom window and door place and needs a shop forman for his new manufacturing plant that will be open in may.3-another good customer sal he owns a metal fab company and needs people bad he does everything,but mainly big projects for drilling companies.these are people that are actually hirinig and that i know personally.you can count on it!!!!!! sorry it took so long
Old 02-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Registered

also these jobs have the potential to pay well over 100k per year,right from the horses mouth.still have room at the house and all sleds are still running if u want to check it out.again sorry for the long delay,but i wanted to make 100% sure.lots of people talk but i prefer to deliver.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds AWESOME! I tried to message you, but, your mailbox is full, let me know when you have a chance to empty it, Thanks a lot Jimmy, I sure appreciate it.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Registered

Default Shuswap Lake

Originally Posted by tvnubee
Back to boating in and around Calgary nothin .The boys with Outer Limits tried to run they're boat at Sylvan Lake 5 min fun 1100 in fines Shuswap lake is where all the boys from Calgary go 5.5 hour drive ,huge lake 1600km of shore line We have DCB'S Eliminators Fountains Cougars Vectors Robs M35 with twin 1350s runs 156 mph If you need more info let me know I have moved from Calgary to Salmon Arm which is on the Shuswap Lake The boys with the outer Limits have they're new carbon fiber cat with twin 1350's coming this year it should be pretty cool . Check it out this summer you wont be disappointed
Have to agree that the Shuswap is the place to be for us Westerners and HiPo boaters. I have been going (and storing) out there since '03 with my 27' PQ and really enjoy it. The lake is awesome for where it is but unfortunately the recent economy has stalled some of the development/condo projects; around Sicamous anyway. It's not Lake Ontario where I originally boated but it is a good time. If more serious boaters continue going there maybe some marina developments will get back on track too. Looking forward to dumping my cash there this year, running a 38' PQ now, LOL.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:22 AM
Registered

need four speed,i think i have seen you in the shushwaps,i was running an older 28 skater,mainly black and orange,kinda a harley theme boat.if it was you you helped me get back to the marina.i still owe you a huge steak dinner.and whatever else you want.you saved my ass,HUGE
Old 02-13-2011, 11:50 AM
Registered

Hey JimmyJr,

sorry but that wasn't me that helped you out. I haven't had to tow anyone on that lake yet but I'm always willing to lend a hand to a fellow powerboater.
If you do see me this summer say hello...I always have some cold brews and bs to share...
Old 02-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Registered

great,will be there canada day for about 10 days when the time gets closer,i will let you know where we will be,and we can maybe have dinner orsomething,i am in edmonton quite a bit for auctions,and car stuff too.