Notices

LSC crash???

Old 06-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If this happend to me id be getting a online beating from everyone, him included. Corey never hurt my ego when he was talking **** me. There's no ego to hurt, and if there was it would take more than a 5'3" guy with a dominator to do it. I go and run my boats how I want and do my best to make sure everyone on board stays safe. And as for the drives being down I guess I'm just going by the angle at which the hull is floating on the water and how much drive I can see still. Excuse me for pointing something out the rest of you guys are to blind to see through your friendship/brand bond you perhaps have with him.

If drive hit I'm sure there should be some skeg and prop damage easily visible from a 40-45mph contact.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered

And for the record the FIRST thing to come to my mind when I got the info it happened was I hoped his new born wasn't onboard. So let that be an indicator to what kind of man I am.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
If this happend to me id be getting a online beating from everyone, him included. Corey never hurt my ego when he was talking **** me. There's no ego to hurt, and if there was it would take more than a 5'3" guy with a dominator to do it. I go and run my boats how I want and do my best to make sure everyone on board stays safe. And as for the drives being down I guess I'm just going by the angle at which the hull is floating on the water and how much drive I can see still. Excuse me for pointing something out the rest of you guys are to blind to see through your friendship/brand bond you perhaps have with him.

If drive hit I'm sure there should be some skeg and prop damage easily visible from a 40-45mph contact.
Nothing about brand bond hear, there is no way you can tell how far the drive is down by that pic.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Registered

If you say so. Your opinion and your entitled to it.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID

Ok, I'll give you credit for thinking about their daughter, and thank god she wasn't on the boat.

Why do you feel the need to make refferance to his height and model of his boat? Let it go tough guy. Grow up. Nobody else is giving him and "Online Beating". I hope people wouldn't be doing that to you if the role was reversed. If they did, then it might be time to ask yourself "Am I a Dick?"

I did appreciate your insight on trim level while turning with a step haul. That is a good point and worth talking about. As for damage to the prop or skeg, I did check that out and did not see anything on the skeg worth mentioning, however there were some 1/16 - 1/8 depth marks on one of the blades...the bottom was pretty soft sand/sediment.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:34 AM

No matter what, at the end of the day, THANK GOD no one was hurt after seeing the damage to the boat it is a blessing that they walked away! This stuff can happen and your life can change in the blink of an eye.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Registered

I touched my props out there a few weeks back and got 1 nick on a prop and took some paint off the skeg at idle. I'm thinking at the speed mentioned, you'd see lots of paint off the skeg and/or distortion.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sunsation96
No matter what, at the end of the day, THANK GOD no one was hurt after seeing the damage to the boat it is a blessing that they walked away! This stuff can happen and your life can change in the blink of an eye.
Well said Jon!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Registered

Chances are the drives weren't tucked, there is a safety that does not allow the drives to pull all the way in unless you over ride the throttle switches with trailer switches.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Registered

http://www.lakestclair.net/index.php...-on-lsc-today/

two more pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.