Like Tree0Likes

LSC crash???

Old 06-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2003 Cigarette Gladiator Lipship staggered 700 zuls

Should be able to tell if a drive hit quite easily.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:10 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2003 Cigarette Gladiator Lipship staggered 700 zuls

Everyone got tossed I heard.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE 288 KID View Post
I know muscamoot is low I had to idle out a looong was to get on plane few weeks back.

My source tells me he was performing the "sunsation circle". Apparently its high speed pass followed by a tight turn and he always has to do it faster than everyone else. There were plenty that seen this happen so expect the full story to emerge eventually after everyone has the same story memorized.

I did this same maneuver a few weeks back at muscamoot with my patented avh hull, fortunately all 5 on board stayed in the boat and we stayed fairing up.

I can't help but see the irony here. Few years back Corey told me how much of a dumbass I was when my 288 videos got posted, I couldn't drive a boat worth a ****, I was gonna hurt someone etc etc... Looks like karma is a fickle b!tch and almost claimed 5 others lives to prove it....
We weren't going fast, 40-45mph through a nice gradual turn...that is until the drive hit...after that all I remember was skipping thru the water.

Pay attention here 288, we are all experianced boatsmen, and what happened yesterday was an accident. For you to bring up a situation when your ego got hurt from a few years back and call this Karma show s what kind of a man you are. What you should be doing is saying prayer for the people on board and be thankfull this ACCIDENT didn't happen to you.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33outlawsst View Post
You are all very lucky, was anyone ejected,
All 6 people were ejected. Two popped up on the the left side, the rest were on the right. I landed about 50ft away.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2008 32 Sunsation SSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBurba View Post
We weren't going fast, 40-45mph through a nice gradual turn...that is until the drive hit...after that all I remember was skipping thru the water.

Pay attention here 288, we are all experianced boatsmen, and what happened yesterday was an accident. For you to bring up a situation when your ego got hurt from a few years back and call this Karma show s what kind of a man you are. What you should be doing is saying prayer for the people on board and be thankfull this ACCIDENT didn't happen to you.
X1 on that , have been there and did not care for the results.Accidents do happen and be thankfull everyone is still here.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2008 32 Sunsation SSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE 288 KID View Post
Your kidding right, how can you tell how far the drive is down from that pic.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Registered

My Boats: 09' Sunsation 32SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasthawk6 View Post
your kidding right, how can you tell how far the drive is down from that pic.
+1!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (5)

My Boats: F-2 Speed Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBurba View Post
All 6 people were ejected. Two popped up on the the left side, the rest were on the right. I landed about 50ft away.
I know nothing about the area where you were boating, is it really that shallow.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33outlawsst View Post
I know nothing about the area where you were boating, is it really that shallow.
It was about 3ft when I stood up.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2009 33' Fountain Lightning

[QUOTE=MoBurba;3706741]We weren't going fast, 40-45mph through a nice gradual turn...that is until the drive hit...after that all I remember was skipping thru the water.

Pay attention here 288, we are all experianced boatsmen, and what happened yesterday was an accident. For you to bring up a situation when your ego got hurt from a few years back and call this Karma show s what kind of a man you are. What you should be doing is saying prayer for the people on board and be thankfull this ACCIDENT didn't happen to you.[/Q

Glad to hear everyone is ok. Boat looks exactly like mine! A good safety message to all of us.