Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Kryptonite
Kryptonite project begins.... >

Kryptonite project begins....

Notices

Kryptonite project begins....

Old 07-28-2010, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

...come on grades for the title? or did you miss that in your tool boxesq rage??

show me how smart you really are?

i mean did you do anything besides power and props to make your boat go? drive oils? x dem? drive spacers? lighter drive shaft? bottom work? special cyl oilers? plenum work? fuel? show me how smart you are.

or are you just a power and whoop ass type?

1030 at the ramp?? call me today we will Grind and Hammer out the details.

so far i havent heard from you. and you hung up on me when i told you i didnt care about you. yet you stated online on this forum that i was scared of you. so lets try again i will be "less scared" this time
Old 07-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you know Toasty, it is one thing to be proud of and loyal to a particular boat brand and defend it even if you dont own one. it is another thing entirely to pass off a boat as your own and make bets with a boat that isnt yours. Jdub is good people, messing with him wont get you anywhere, anywhere good that is.

Oh no John, now the upper might not be done in time, changing boats. yet another boat that he wants to run against you that isnt his. Maybe Butch will let you borrow the 388 Skater. You could keep it under 4000rpm and still monkey stomp any 32 bad boy. Who owns the boat apparently doesnt matter.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:56 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

wow, i can't even come over here and read about john's project. what a cluster f@ck.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stormrider
wow, i can't even come over here and read about john's project. what a cluster f@ck.
Agreed, Really where did this guy come from and why did he pick this topic out of the many. If you look from the beginning he just came in bashing, not knowing anyone.
Is it ok for me to post or even maybe race someone or do I need to attach a photo of my PhD first? I am not sure of the rules. If someone I might race only has a high school diploma how many boat lengths do I need to give them as a handicap? Or would it be the other way around, and they give me a handicap due to knowing too much for my own good.
Being educated I really feel knowing the rules in advance is the only way to play fair. If someone would help by posting the rules that would be very appreciated.

It is pretty obvious "Toasty" came in here with an agenda, why we don't know. Although it was entertaining it is getting old fast. Hopefully this Saturday @ 10:30am this will be history, and we can get back to boating.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Wow! I wish I still had my Kryptonite! I could use and extra $1000 right now. I was in and out the A/C inlet last weekend. Ocean was perfect for a Kryptonite kicking a bad boys butt! Of course I used to piss off guys in their 38 Top Guns, Fountains, etc. all the time when I had mine!
Old 07-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by TOASTY
...come on grades for the title? or did you miss that in your tool boxesq rage??

show me how smart you really are?

i mean did you do anything besides power and props to make your boat go? drive oils? x dem? drive spacers? lighter drive shaft? bottom work? special cyl oilers? plenum work? fuel? show me how smart you are.

or are you just a power and whoop ass type?

1030 at the ramp?? call me today we will Grind and Hammer out the details.

so far i havent heard from you. and you hung up on me when i told you i didnt care about you. yet you stated online on this forum that i was scared of you. so lets try again i will be "less scared" this time
Show you how smart I am?

Grades for the title? No problem...unlike you I have nothing to hide. I'm just a college drop out who couldn't hack it. No transcripts to show. I could however give you the names of a couple cheerleaders....I'm pretty sure are grades were about the same being they did most of the work. If for any reason you thought that questioning my education would some how embarrass me you were sadly mistaken. So there you have it I have no transcripts to show....kind of like your title?

Your turn...let's see the title to your 32 Bad Boy
Old 07-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Registered

You know what forget about the title. I'll take your word for it. A simple yes or no answer will do. Chris Del Collo (TOASTY) do you own this http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o30832-en.html or any 32 Bad Boy?

Last edited by jdub; 07-28-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Registered

Some good entertainment here.
So where is Triple Digits when you need him??
Old 07-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Registered

that's about all a liar is worth....entertainment value!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.