Interior Picts

Notices

Interior Picts

Old 02-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely going all the way.
Here is a few pics from today
Attached Thumbnails Interior Picts-img_0013.jpg   Interior Picts-img_0016.jpg   Interior Picts-img_0017.jpg  

Interior Picts-img_0038.jpg  
Old 02-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Registered

I started having some fun with some graphic ideas today. I want teh graphic to be blue and the top silver and the bottom orange. I didn't like the back of the graphic so i will switch it to the outlined tape in the last pic. I was just playing around .
Attached Thumbnails Interior Picts-img_0024.jpg   Interior Picts-img_0028.jpg   Interior Picts-img_0030.jpg  

Interior Picts-img_0039.jpg  
Old 02-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well youre in it now, might as well keep going. Youre in for a loong ride, but you seem to have the time space and chops to make it happen.

No doubt the paint will look killer,

Dave
Old 02-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Registered

LOL well it looks like I will be replacing some of the core too lol why not eh This is getting to be alot more then i expected but I'm determined
Old 02-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Registered

Ive never heard someone use the word "chops" like that.
This is my thoughts on the whole thing. When I am done atleast I know 100% forsure the boat is solid. I could go spend $10,000 on another one or more and still have issues cause it will be older. Cause it seems no matter what the wood will come unlaminated from the glass for one over time.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Registered

I'm honestly thinking just completely gut it to the bare outside fiberglass shell and completely replace everything.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by twistedvelocity
I'm honestly thinking just completely gut it to the bare outside fiberglass shell and completely replace everything.

"chops" you got my friend to undertake a job like this.

At this stage if you dont tear it all out your just asking to go back in there again in a season or 2. Might as well swallow the bitter pill now, suck it up and go for it.

Plus if you want off the thing you can get some legit money for it if you doucment the work.

Did some douchbag let the lawn sprinkler spray into this thing for like 5 years?

UD
Old 02-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Registered

I plan to keep the thing for a long time if not forever lol.
I'm thinking the best route now is to go all the way forsure.
When you say document it do you mean basically just take pictures of everything as I go?
It wouldn't surprise me I have had moments where I thought maybe the thing was sunk lol
Old 02-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by twistedvelocity
I plan to keep the thing for a long time if not forever lol.
I'm thinking the best route now is to go all the way forsure.
When you say document it do you mean basically just take pictures of everything as I go?
It wouldn't surprise me I have had moments where I thought maybe the thing was sunk lol
At this stage go all the way or risk a nasty surprise after...

Yes - detailed pictures before and after of the same area is important to a potential buyer, and its just cool for us all to see in any case!

It could have been partially sunk -a missing plug, slow leak. dead battery bilge filling up etc. very common...

Thanks for spending the time to detail what you have done for us.

UD
Old 02-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Registered

I took a few other pics but they were with my camera on my phone and there is overspray all over it so they didn't come out too good lol Have to remember my cam next time I drag it in. How much do you think documenting it would effect the value?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.