Rare Breed

Old 11-01-2010, 04:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

And at $199 ! How could you go wrong.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Banned

He thinks the boat would not be responsive enough for me and maybe underpowered for it's size. Any ideas?

Well I hope you've had a change of mind after you've read the posts here...
Old 02-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic View Post
I was wondering if anybody could tell me about a MTI named Rare Breed. Would this make a good pleasure boat for lake use and an occasional poker run?
Come to TN and see for yourself, We'll put you up in a condo and give you the pier57 experience... The only real way to tell is come take it out and see for yourself..

Give me a call and we'll set it up..

Thanks Carey Downs

7341-689-4000
Cell # 662-415-5350
Old 02-23-2011, 07:13 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic View Post
I was wondering if anybody could tell me about a MTI named Rare Breed. Would this make a good pleasure boat for lake use and an occasional poker run?
Come to TN and see for yourself, We'll put you up in a condo and give you the pier57 experience... The only real way to tell is come take it out and see for yourself..

Give me a call and we'll set it up..

Thanks Carey Downs

7341-689-4000
Cell # 662-415-5350
Old 04-15-2011, 09:41 AM
Registered

I was in it when Mac had it, it was such a cool boat. If I remember right, it also had a KILLER stereo system in it!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I would LOVE to be at a different stage in life right now where that boat was a possibility.

At first I didn't like the paint, but it has completely grown on me as I have spent a LOT of time oggling that boat in the Classy's. I saw a picture of it sitting in the water and it looked AWESOME!! The only thing I would change would be the green dash - I think an updated CF look would be perfect.

If you'll take a straight trade on a Cafe Racer you've got a deal!! HAHA....
Old 04-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by seafordguy View Post
I would LOVE to be at a different stage in life right now where that boat was a possibility.

At first I didn't like the paint, but it has completely grown on me as I have spent a LOT of time oggling that boat in the Classy's. I saw a picture of it sitting in the water and it looked AWESOME!! The only thing I would change would be the green dash - I think an updated CF look would be perfect.

The dash is green CF. The electric wind screen really helps cut the wind too. If I was gonna buy another boat, I'd be all over this one.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 View Post
The electric wind screen really helps cut the wind too.
They do a real a good job blocking the rain also after you put them up.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:48 PM
Registered

I'm surprised this hasn't sold a long time ago. It might not be the fastest or the most sporty layout, but I love the open large cockpit... one hell of a sharp looking and fast party barge!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by seafordguy View Post

I'm right with you. I've lusted after this boat ever since I first saw it for sale. If I hit the lotto before someone else buys it it's mine.

I think blue black or red CF would look great. That green needs to go.

Last edited by Catmando; 04-22-2011 at 11:57 PM.

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser