Notices

2009 Thor

Old 10-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Steve Zuckerman
Dave,
You obviously have a degree of expertise on boats. I know a little about them too. Despite your obviously and overtly sarcastic reply, yes we are good.
In your professional opinion, was my boat a cat? I am curious.
Steve
Relentless? I have no idea.. The bottom of the boat looked to be underwater making it somewhat difficult to take a gander at it.

Would you consider a 28 Daytona to be a Cat? What about a 25? 22? 21? But most importantly, would you consider a 19' Daytona to be a Cat? At what point in your mind does a cat become a "tunnel v" or whatever you called it?

If your arguing the case of the center pod being above the sponsons..(to officially make it a cat) I can assure you the center pod is below on several boats you'd openly call "Cats" and above on several boats you'd openly say aren't?

If you want to debate this, I'd be happy to via PM.. or start another thread in the general discussion forum, and post away, I'll be happy to go tit for tat all day long.. Too answer your question..

In my mind anything with two outer "sponsons" designed as an air entrapment hull would be a "cat."

Now Why don't we let this guy get back to his thread?

RD
Old 10-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RiverDave
Relentless? I have no idea.. The bottom of the boat looked to be underwater making it somewhat difficult to take a gander at it.

Would you consider a 28 Daytona to be a Cat? What about a 25? 22? 21? But most importantly, would you consider a 19' Daytona to be a Cat? At what point in your mind does a cat become a "tunnel v" or whatever you called it?

If your arguing the case of the center pod being above the sponsons..(to officially make it a cat) I can assure you the center pod is below on several boats you'd openly call "Cats" and above on several boats you'd openly say aren't?

If you want to debate this, I'd be happy to via PM.. or start another thread in the general discussion forum, and post away, I'll be happy to go tit for tat all day long.. Too answer your question..

In my mind anything with two outer "sponsons" designed as an air entrapment hull would be a "cat."

Now Why don't we let this guy get back to his thread?

RD
Well River Dave,
For years, I thought I knew what kind of boat my ass was sitting in, but now you've got me all confused. I was just checking in with the expert ............
Steve
Old 10-22-2009, 05:40 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by Steve Zuckerman
Well River Dave,
For years, I thought I knew what kind of boat my ass was sitting in, but now you've got me all confused. I was just checking in with the expert ............
Steve
Steve I'm quite sure there are a lot of things in life that you think you know a lot about, that you are completely clueless on.. It seems to be your predominant personality trait for some odd reason. (Eat Lead paint as a child? Grew up under powerlines? I dunno..)

RD
Old 10-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Chris
Gold Member

Paul,

Turn the darn boost up... break the 150 or 160 mark... and call it good. I dont think anyone will dispute... your boat is haullin a**

I know you have a lot more motor in there,

Chris

p.s. it looks awsome also!
p.p.s. Ignore these yahoo's who are still trying to figure out what kind of boat you have.

Last edited by CB-BLR; 10-22-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Registered

Steve I'm quite sure there are a lot of things in life that you think you know a lot about, that you are completely clueless on.. It seems to be your predominant personality trait for some odd reason. (Eat Lead paint as a child? Grew up under powerlines? I dunno..)

RD
River Dave,
See there you go being all negative and sarcastic again. Does this mean we aren't going to friends after all?
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 10-22-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Chris
Gold Member

Relax Steve... he is just funning with you.

You and I both know that you regularly ate leaded paint as a child...while playing on the power lines. How else could you explain your electrifying personality and rugged good looks.

Chris
Old 10-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CB-BLR
Relax Steve... he is just funning with you.

You and I both know that you regularly ate leaded paint as a child...while playing on the power lines. How else could you explain your electrifying personality and rugged good looks.

Chris
Hey Chris,
Actually I drank leaded paint into my teens. It tastes like a milkshake.......my favorite favorite color was was brown. It tastes like chocolate. Sometimes I would drink white leaded paint.....it tastes just like vanilla. The cool part was I could pee grafitti on the walls .
Best Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 10-23-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:27 AM
Registered

Cool

Steve I didn't like ya, I wouldn't take the time to joke with you. . I appreciate the fact that your like a timex. Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. .

RD
Old 10-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Chris
Gold Member

Steve I didn't like ya, I wouldn't take the time to joke with you. . I appreciate the fact that your like a timex. Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. .

RD
Now now Dave.... I dont think you should be a talkin about givn Steve a lickin ... he is not your type... he likes girls.

Chris

p.s. you walked right into that one
Old 10-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Registered

Woh... WE got a little side tracked there. That was like drinking with my brothers kids! Anyway Paul, very Impressive Thor I never understood how you kept that rage from walk N all over? I couldn't keep my rage set at 75 (I blamed it on the steering) I know your beyond it now but Any suggestions or tricks on chine walk I'm having the same problem with my Heat w/ full hydraulic steering dropping tabs just increases drag and defeats my purpose

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.