Notices

juice ssos25

Old 02-23-2006, 12:32 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: juice ssos25

you need to come out check out our new 38 super cat! you bring the cc and i will have the dc on ice!
Old 06-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: juice ssos25

Originally Posted by James
I had aa 25 and raced in in Stock boat - started with 200's then 2.4 then 2.5 this has been years ago but I don't remember ever going over 95 - ran 4 blade for stern lift 28's & 30's - I fool around with gear ratios - I tried a tunnel tab - lots of work and still hopped - smooth water and you have a bunny - a little chop and it was fun - The boat was called "ballistic" worked well fro a couple of years - I still have a set of 3 blade 28's and 30's if you need spare props priced right
hey bill, it's been a while, i've been busy trying to get my boat fix'ed up. new frt seat's move'd controll's over to the right side, replace'd both drive shaft's both prop shaft's, an now a motor i pop 1, 2 week's ago, but i did get some picture's in my space, but don't know how to get them here yet i'm trying to now.

Last edited by juice; 06-29-2006 at 10:59 PM.