Notices

Battle on the Bay/ please clarify

Old 08-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Quit thinking negative!!!!!!

Offshore racers never think negative, always think positive because when racers think positive, anything can happen such as race is still ON!!!!

Chris
Chris, I haven't had the privlege of meeting you, but I gotta say that I love your attitude. I should take some pages out of your book. Keep the faith ( see, it's already working ). Brett
Old 08-25-2011, 12:09 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

You tell em Chris.

OPA will be there, so will our teams, prepared to race on Sunday. Maybe we'll get lucky and catch a break. Who knows, but we'll be there ready to race in case the weather holds out.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The "VIG" is there, the "OFFER" is in place and the "PRAYERS TO THE GOOD LORD" have been asked. Not much more I can do. Guy's, drive safe coming in...What a PARTY Louie The Rigger has in store. See you all at Louie's House.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:22 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by frankenstein
Chris, I haven't had the privlege of meeting you, but I gotta say that I love your attitude. I should take some pages out of your book. Keep the faith ( see, it's already working ). Brett
Brett,

Thank you for nice words. Where you from? you're a racer?

Chri
Old 08-25-2011, 08:23 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Ron P
You tell em Chris.

OPA will be there, so will our teams, prepared to race on Sunday. Maybe we'll get lucky and catch a break. Who knows, but we'll be there ready to race in case the weather holds out.
Hey Ron!!!

Thanks! Really hate to see a race being cancelled unless if there is a very good reason for that! Have a great time at Patchoque!

Chris
Old 08-25-2011, 09:46 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

OK, Chris.... This one's for you! Lets see if we can't pull off a miracle this weekend.

Leaving for LI in a few hours. See ya'll there.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:22 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Ron P
OK, Chris.... This one's for you! Lets see if we can't pull off a miracle this weekend.

Leaving for LI in a few hours. See ya'll there.
Sounds like a good plan to me. Let see if I can hold off Hurricane until after the race! Keep me posted, Ron!

Chris
Old 08-25-2011, 10:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought you were coming Chris???????
Old 08-25-2011, 11:40 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
I thought you were coming Chris???????
Hey Augie!!!

Hows your health and your family? I would love to go to Patchque to watch races but not this year....Many things going on my mind since my family and i recently moved. I still need to register my daughter into new school, transfer her files to differnt doctor, change address on my drivers license, and list goes on. I will PM you my new address.
I was at St Clair all weekend...Would not find you, dude...Dont worry...we will find each other neat year at St Clair. I am saving money for next year races so we can attend a few races outside Michigan such as Patchqoue (I still owe to Louie), Ocean City, etc.

But I am praying that I nca hold off hurricane until after the race!!! God willing!

Chris
Old 08-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Registered

Is there something wrong with us? We are willing to drive half way across the country to go to a town where there might be a boat race? And if there is a race, it will be in the middle of a catagory 3 hurricane.You bet your azzes there is something wrong! I cant wait to get back in the boat!!!! BRING IT! Irene. Were gonna send team TYPHOON out to see to knock you out of the sky so we can have a boat race!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.