Originally Posted by fast fun 2
So why havent you moved back up yet? We aint scared
Now that's funny
Old 02-15-2012, 08:22 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
Entry level means running one year after that your a professional you have to move up !!!!
OPA Has no professionals...

*S.B.I. Guys words, not mine.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

All i know is that i look pretty happy in that picture wiggling my toes tyler .
Ill be back with my 365 hp mag this year ready to roll and collect some checkered flags
Old 02-15-2012, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 423 Likes on 177 Posts

At our local circle track, they have an engine claim to keep folks from putting to many $$$ into an engine in certain classes. I think as long as it is NA, you can do whatever you want, but if you win, it is for sale for a predetermined price (longblock only). That would suck, but at least it keeps it affordable.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:42 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Originally Posted by 36Tango
At our local circle track, they have an engine claim to keep folks from putting to many $$$ into an engine in certain classes. I think as long as it is NA, you can do whatever you want, but if you win, it is for sale for a predetermined price (longblock only). That would suck, but at least it keeps it affordable.
There are a lot of great ideas at your local dirt track that could be implemented. Problem is boat racers get mad when you give them to many rules and they take there ball and go play else where.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS
There are a lot of great ideas at your local dirt track that could be implemented. Problem is boat racers get mad when you give them to many rules and they take there ball and go play else where.
AMEN!!! Now adays they better becareful, their running out of playgrounds!!! Hahahaha!!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Racer
Racer

Don't mess with the rules too much. You don't want it to turn into a complete cluster F@#k like SVL.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Id love to see a hp restriction on certain classes.
Have a couple dyno shops that opa approves of & uses. ( lets say one in upstate ny or ohio, one in nyc/nj area, and one down south somewhere....va???
Bring your motor(s) dyno them and if they meet the hp requirements....spec & seal them.
Then ditch the gps.
This would get rid of whoevers leary of the prop dyno stressing the drive, It would make more competitive racing, and engine gurus could still have bragging rights, but instead of hp. Who can build a strong pulling bull within the hp cap.

Just my $.02.....
But who the f am I ?....... I have a crappy ball & no court, im just happy to play
Old 02-17-2012, 08:01 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by scarab63
Id love to see a hp restriction on certain classes.
Have a couple dyno shops that opa approves of & uses. ( lets say one in upstate ny or ohio, one in nyc/nj area, and one down south somewhere....va???
Bring your motor(s) dyno them and if they meet the hp requirements....spec & seal them.
Then ditch the gps.
This would get rid of whoevers leary of the prop dyno stressing the drive, It would make more competitive racing, and engine gurus could still have bragging rights, but instead of hp. Who can build a strong pulling bull within the hp cap.

Just my $.02.....
But who the f am I ?....... I have a crappy ball & no court, im just happy to play

OK Mines Dynoed and sealed who's next ??????????????
Old 02-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

Wont work. Trust me, a 26 Joker and a 26 step bottom boat with a pad will NOT go the same speed with the same power. Yall havent even raced under these rules yet, how can ya hate em

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.