51 Outerlimits >

51 Outerlimits

Notices

51 Outerlimits

Old 03-27-2012, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shaun harrington
I couldn't have said it any better myself. Some people on here as well as other sites feel that they need to bash others to make themselves feel better. I have known Dan for several years now and I would be very surprised if any one out there knows as much about performance boats as Dan does, not just outerlimits but all makes and models! Remember this is OUR sport, so lets all keep this from getting personal.
LOL What a JOKE. Thanks for the laugh!
Old 03-27-2012, 05:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

This post is about 51' boat for sale, not Dan. I could careless either way for or against Dan, he has rubbed me wrong in the past, and I think he means well and is passionate about the OL product. I do agree with you Phantom Chaos, he is not an expert, but he is learning, and maybe he will one day be a reliable and valuable source for performance boaters to get information.

If you want to know about this particular boat, as was mentioned in an earlier post, call the owner-builder of OL, and just ask the current owner of the boat forsale. That pretty-much addresses who to call for questions regarding the boat(s).

PS Both boat in this threads, in post #5 and post #9 are very nice looking boats. I would be proud to own either boat.

Last edited by Smarty; 03-27-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: typo correction
Old 03-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

I doubt every 51 was an epoxy either so weight would be a question
Old 03-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Dan's not a bad kid. I just hope that he doesn't believe everything that he is told. Too much cool-aid is not a good thing.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
If he was my employee......I'd make sure he was not posting company related business on business related sites unless AUTHORIZED. If that is/was the case (and Mike is aware of it), then it's all good. I don't think that's the case since Dan's not an advertiser status or commercial status. Get it? He can be a great employee for OL while NOT posting his "opinions" and limited experiences on OSO as "expert".
Well then, why don't you call Fiore yourself and ask him about dan so you can get rid of the ants in your pants and rest your weary mind. While your on the phone with him you can discuss your position as Outerlimits new marketing director, so situations like this will never happen again.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Well then, why don't you call Fiore yourself and ask him about dan so you can get rid of the ants in your pants and rest your weary mind. While your on the phone with him you can discuss your position as Outerlimits new marketing director, so situations like this will never happen again.
No ants in my pants. LOL Why don't you call him if you have issues.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
No ants in my pants. LOL Why don't you call him if you have issues.
How do you know he's not "authorized" to post? I assure you he does more than "sweep" the floors and mike is more than aware of his postings on OSO. Looks and sounds like you have a hard on for Dan. You know what they say when you ASSUME, right? Makes an a22 out of U N ME. Guess this saying was wrong... you're the only a22 in this case
Old 03-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
How do you know he's not "authorized" to post? I assure you he does more than "sweep" the floors and mike is more than aware of his postings on OSO. Looks and sounds like you have a hard on for Dan. You know what they say when you ASSUME, right? Makes an a22 out of U N ME. Guess this saying was wrong... you're the only a22 in this case
Um.....because maybe it would say advertiser or commercial member? No assumption here kiddo. Maybe you have a hard on for Dan? LOL
Old 03-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240

Remember that word..assume..
Old 03-29-2012, 04:57 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

-Really like that boat. If I had the $$ she would be mine!

Quick Reply: 51 Outerlimits

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.