Notices

39 ol

Old 07-06-2011, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cigarette1017
Hi dan yes i do remember you topping off the drive reservoir.thanks again.I couldnt make it to ac this year,heard the water was very rough.if i find the time this week iam gonna put the 5 blade mecs on,see what they can do.as for herring tweaking the 6 blades,been down that road many times they fix 1 problem give back 2.
Personally I didnt make the run this year either. Outerlimits was represented well though! COme to the poker run in Old Saybrook, CT in a few weeks. It will be a great time and will be a good amount of Outerlimits attending. Jbadd, bring that 39 as well!!

www.nationalpowerboat.com
Old 07-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Personally I didnt make the run this year either. Outerlimits was represented well though! COme to the poker run in Old Saybrook, CT in a few weeks. It will be a great time and will be a good amount of Outerlimits attending. Jbadd, bring that 39 as well!!

www.nationalpowerboat.com
whens the run? find me a buyer dan weve had a few bites so far but after running next to pete in his 46 i need to upgrade!
Old 07-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jbadd90
whens the run? find me a buyer dan weve had a few bites so far but after running next to pete in his 46 i need to upgrade!
July 23rd in CT. Bring the boat and put a for sale sign on it!! I'll keep you in mind.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Pit
Registered

Smile

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
July 23rd in CT. Bring the boat and put a for sale sign on it!! I'll keep you in mind.
Bring it to MD Thunder in the City same weekend. Lets just say a very good run;-)...
Old 07-06-2011, 11:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pit
Bring it to MD Thunder in the City same weekend. Lets just say a very good run;-)...
yes my dad really wants to do that one everyone says its really good