so they filed for bankruptcy >

so they filed for bankruptcy

Notices

so they filed for bankruptcy

Old 08-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Exactly how much do you think a 28 Pantera with a 600sci sells for???? I'd guess around 160k. It will run maybe 80mph and thats if you could get it finished in 2 years.

Asking price on a new 29 OL with a 600sci is 199k. It will run 100mph. You could order a new one and have it done in 3-4 months.
And it WILL be done in 3-4 months. Three months is what I read Fiore quoted at.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Facts

Look guys I'm not defending Jo against Mr Berk. It's between those guys and there attorneys. True there are bad things that have happened but it's none of my damn business to be honest. I do see everybodys point of trying to keeping a company from doing it again to anyone else or a friend. But let things happen own there own. Maybe Jo and Pepe have a plan to do something for Mr Berk. I do feel very sorry this has happened to him but again it's none of my business. I wasn't going to even put Mr Berkshire name in any of my post so I wouldn't be involved in that situation. If Jo and Mr Pepe are still in business when I get ready for a boat then I'm going to get a (Pantera)
Old 08-10-2012, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by B.A.
Look guys I'm not defending Jo against Mr Berk. It's between those guys and there attorneys. True there are bad things that have happened but it's none of my damn business to be honest. I do see everybodys point of trying to keeping a company from doing it again to anyone else or a friend. But let things happen own there own. Maybe Jo and Pepe have a plan to do something for Mr Berk. I do feel very sorry this has happened to him but again it's none of my business. I wasn't going to even put Mr Berkshire name in any of my post so I wouldn't be involved in that situation. If Jo and Mr Pepe are still in business when I get ready for a boat then I'm going to get a (Pantera)
Make sure that you make a BIG down payment!!!!
Old 08-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 865 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by B.A.
it's none of my damn business to be honest.
You might want to try www.SeriousOffshore.com, you'll fit in real good over there.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Exactly how much do you think a 28 Pantera with a 600sci sells for???? I'd guess around 160k. It will run maybe 80mph and thats if you could get it finished in 2 years.

Asking price on a new 29 OL with a 600sci is 199k. It will run 100mph. You could order a new one and have it done in 3-4 months.
Or a 28 AT with a 600sci..... you get a boat with good freeboard & a CABIN ....Can't wait to see the 29 step bottom when Pat brings one to the line up
Old 08-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
You might want to try www.SeriousOffshore.com, you'll fit in real good over there.
And than they would have 9.......Unless he is one of the 8 already.....
Old 08-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pantera sponsored race karts, then declared bankruptcy when they couldn't pay their bills.

Fountain sponsored fishing tournaments, then declared bankruptcy when they couldn't pay their bills.

I don't remember seeing these kinds of threads about Fountain. What am I missing?
Old 08-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by emilsr
What am I missing?
The rest of the thread is a good place to start.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pantera sponsored race karts, then declared bankruptcy when they couldn't pay their bills.

Fountain sponsored fishing tournaments, then declared bankruptcy when they couldn't pay their bills.

I don't remember seeing these kinds of threads about Fountain. What am I missing?
Fountain doesn't have a history of screwing customers out of money, then declaring bankruptcy and changing names to get out of trouble.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 865 Likes on 318 Posts

What am I missing?
Quite a bit...you might want to read some of the threads that are up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.