New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section

Notices

New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section

Old 11-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Scott are you telling me February will be 5 years since they started your build ?
WHAT?????
This build started in 2008????
Old 11-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by verbi69
WHAT?????
This build started in 2008????
No. It was actually 2007. http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...pete-area.html
Old 11-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

How many people that were interested in a Pantera or have talked to Jo over the years have heard these phrases ?
: I don't have any Pantera's in your area and will sell you one at dealer pricing so I can get some exposure in your area !
: Will you be ok with me having potential buyers come by and you can show the boat off !
: The price I'm selling it to you for is the same price I let my dealers have it for so you can't tell anyone what you paid !
: I've got one coming out of the mold rite now if you want to put a deposit down on it we can have it completed in three months !
They go on and on !!!!

The really f()cked up thing is in July 09 me and the wife got up in a 28 at the factory . Jo said I could buy that boat but I guess that was Scott's boat because it was the only 28 on the property . There's no telling how many times that same hull has been used to sucker people in .
Old 11-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
How many people that were interested in a Pantera or have talked to Jo over the years have heard these phrases ?
: I don't have any Pantera's in your area and will sell you one at dealer pricing so I can get some exposure in your area !
: Will you be ok with me having potential buyers come by and you can show the boat off !
: The price I'm selling it to you for is the same price I let my dealers have it for so you can't tell anyone what you paid !
: I've got one coming out of the mold rite now if you want to put a deposit down on it we can have it completed in three months !
They go on and on !!!!

The really f()cked up thing is in July 09 me and the wife got up in a 28 at the factory . Jo said I could buy that boat but I guess that was Scott's boat because it was the only 28 on the property . There's no telling how many times that same hull has been used to sucker people in .
Crickets
Old 11-27-2012, 01:34 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SO WHY NOT TAKE YOUR CRYING OVER TO THE BEWARE OF PANTERA THREAD INSTEAD OF SCOTT'S FOR SALE THREAD...

There is no doubt their are issues with Pantera, no one is debating that... How many posts are you going to waste beating a dead horse?
Old 11-27-2012, 04:51 AM
Gold Member

I am sick to my stomach listening to all this. Wow is all I can say. So if you buy the boat is it a 2008? Or a 2013??!!! Or who know if they will. ever finish it! Its a good looking boat, I guess I could build a boat from scratch if you give me 5 years.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:05 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So that 525 would be pretty dried out, no??
Old 11-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by verbi69
So that 525 would be pretty dried out, no??
Could be, depending on whenever it was shipped. Mercury warranty coverage begins either the date a product is put into service, or the date of purchase, whichever comes first. I'd have to think if the boat is already titled, that 1-yr warranty clock has already started ticking.

Last edited by Donzi ZX; 11-27-2012 at 10:37 AM. Reason: typo