Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section >

New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section

Notices

New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section

Old 11-24-2012, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No... Great sales position..!!! The potential buyer will have a brand new Custom Pantera 28 SR offshore Wave Crusher without the wait... You see I have taken all of the speculation of a competion date out of the equation.... all the potential buyer has to do is decide where he wants the boat finished...in my opinion that should be right at the factory...if they don't feel comfortable having them purchase the components on thier behalf than they can purchase and drop ship... Or they can do what ever they want to do....Seems like a great position for all involved....
Old 11-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Registered

Donzi zx.... What is sketchy....please elaborate.. Or call me... Because I would really like to understand what you see as "sketchy"

Scott
978-502-6776
Old 11-24-2012, 10:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS
Donzi zx.... What is sketchy....please elaborate.. Or call me... Because I would really like to understand what you see as "sketchy"

Scott
978-502-6776
I'd have thought that was obvious. It's not in your hands, Pantera is holding it. That's a major hurdle for any buyer to overcome.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi ZX
I'd have thought that was obvious. It's not in your hands, Pantera is holding it. That's a major hurdle for any buyer to overcome.
Obviously not for the 2 potential buyers going to look at it next week...and the 3 phone calls already today... Oh and I still haven't the pleasure of a call from you, to discuss your concerns and your "sketchy" comment....

Scott
978-502-6776
Old 11-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Registered

Obviously not for the 2 potential buyers going to look at it next week...and the 3 phone calls already today... Oh and I still haven't the pleasure of a call from you, to discuss your concerns and your "sketchy" comment....

Scott
978-502-6776
I thought my reply was clear. Do you owe any monies to Pantera for work completed, or has it already been paid in full?
Old 11-24-2012, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

Dont want to be negative on the sale of your Pantera,,Good Luck with the sale but,,,if I think you will do better if you took the boat out of there,,

Last edited by boatnt; 11-24-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Registered

I thought my reply was clear. Do you owe any monies to Pantera for work completed, or has it already been paid in full?
Not sure why I'm answering this.... PAID IN FULL...And you my friend would look great in it...and you know I will give you one heel of a deal..!!!

Last edited by Pantera28TS; 11-24-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Registered

Not sure why I'm answering this.... PAID IN FULL...And you my friend would look great in it...and you know I will give you one heel of a deal..!!!
Thanks. I think that actually clears up a lot. If you still owed any money to Pantera then it could be a real mess to unravel.

I understand your position, and obviously you wouldn't want to dump another $15k to finish off a boat that you already paid in full for. For the potential buyers, the "no wait" probably offsets some of the factory warranty concerns. I think many people wouldn't want to risk the building getting padlocked with the boat still sitting there, which could then result in a legal battle of it with any of the outstanding creditors. I agree that for the full value, a buyer would want to boat to be as near 100% Pantera built as possible, but a smart choice might be for them to build the interior on a "per hour" basis, with the buyer footing the bills directly for the components, and then installing elsewhere.

This boat very well might be the last Pantera ever built. Time will tell.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you only knew what kind of hell Donzi was putting people thru right now.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nmbr1GMfan
If you only knew what kind of hell Donzi was putting people thru right now.
Not sure what that's supposed to mean. I wish him well with the sale. I think his last answer probably just cleared up a lot for any potential buyers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.