New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section >

New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section

Notices

New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section

Old 11-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS
Send me your emial address and I'll send you pictures of the build from the waxing of the molds to lay-up to extration...then i'll share the pictures of them rigging the boat...No cut corners...I was there and when i was not Mark from Michigan was...So yes I say HATER.... hows that Sunseeker treating you..?? shouldn't you be doing another seatrial trying to get that slug moving...??? good luck with that..!!
There u go dude fight back, f$#k these guys, your boat might not be
but as is its badass many of these HATERS have never even been in a
Pantera, its Saturday lets have some fun with the sh$t talkers, if there
was only a way to block these non-Pantera owners from
coming on to the Pantera forums. LOL!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Registered

Send me your emial address and I'll send you pictures of the build from the waxing of the molds to lay-up to extration...then i'll share the pictures of them rigging the boat...No cut corners...I was there and when i was not Mark from Michigan was...So yes I say HATER.... hows that Sunseeker treating you..?? shouldn't you be doing another seatrial trying to get that slug moving...??? good luck with that..!!
There u go dude fight back, f$#k these guys, your boat might not be finished but as is its badass many of these HATERS have never even been in a Pantera, its Saturday lets have some fun with the sh$t talkers, if there
Old 11-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by underload
There u go dude fight back, f$#k these guys, your boat might not be finished but as is its badass many of these HATERS have never even been in a Pantera, its Saturday lets have some fun with the sh$t talkers, if there
Sampling the square grouper?
Old 11-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by underload
What a lot of people here do is just talk mad sh$t about Pantera, every
boat manufacturer here in Florida either go out of business or sell
there company or make sorry ass boats. Pantera is still in business
and make awesome boats. Why can't people forget the bad
stuff and see some of the good stuff these guys do like there boats.
There built hard to ride hard I have two of them and personally know
how they are built. This is the only Forum where people who do not
own Pantera's come to hate on them. Its freaking pathitic. Who won in
Keywest a Pantera was the only boat in its class to handle the rough water.
Scott's boat is badass I see this boat everyday nice piece of artwork.
Somebody is gonna have a nice boat and I hope its somebody
in Florida it would be cool to see I don't own the only
SR out here. HATERS!!
Underload, I have owned 2 Pantera Boats and my current one is a 2005 28 with a Keith Eckert 540-Blower Motor... I will agree that they are well Built and can handle the Rough Stuff with the best of them, but let me Inform You that Pantera has made many Promises to me which None have been Made Good... Bottom Line is that Scott's Boat should have been Finished a Very Long Time Ago and to make things even worse that Boat was Paid For In Full... Pantera has No Excuse for what they did to Scott... I can go on and on with story after story, but if that is really needed then what you need to do next is to give Somebody $100K or More of your Money and when you Do Not Receive your Product lets see how you feel... Scott is the Only Person that is Getting Screwed on this Deal and No Body should forget that...
Old 11-24-2012, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Underload,
I wish you had placed an order for a new Pantera around mid-2011.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Scott I'm sorry your thread has gone to $hit again . Tim I think at some point everyone that has tried to support the Product just has to realize that the business practice cast such a black cloud that it's a battle ..
You , me , and everyone else that owns a Pantera have had to defend our brand . People that just come on our forum to talk $hit and stir the pot , well it's just not necessary ...It's kinda like ..I can talk $hit about my B1tch , but you better not say anything bout her . ( ya'll know what I'm talking about )

There's been a lot of robbing Peter to pay Paul with Pantera . Some companies can do it and get away with it and some cannot . The bigger ticket the product the more riskier the game is . That being said :::: The things that Pantera has done that have just pi$sed me of is , I don't wanna see you (Pantera) sponsoring your sons go cart racing , I don't wanna see you driving new trucks and buying new toys . And you don't have the money to finish the boats you've been paid in full for already ? WELL LETS SEE THAT PRETTY BLACK 35 PANTERA LISTED IN THE CLASSIFIEDS FOR SALE !!!! That should sell for enough to finish Scott's boat and maybe one of the others you've been paid for ...

You want my support anymore , Make some sacrifices .. I see you f()cking starving and trying to make things right then I'll be there again ....
Old 11-24-2012, 10:22 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Wylie-Rat
Underload, I have owned 2 Pantera Boats and my current one is a 2005 28 with a Keith Eckert 540-Blower Motor... I will agree that they are well Built and can handle the Rough Stuff with the best of them, but let me Inform You that Pantera has made many Promises to me which None have been Made Good... Bottom Line is that Scott's Boat should have been Finished a Very Long Time Ago and to make things even worse that Boat was Paid For In Full... Pantera has No Excuse for what they did to Scott... I can go on and on with story after story, but if that is really needed then what you need to do next is to give Somebody $100K or More of your Money and when you Do Not Receive your Product lets see how you feel... Scott is the Only Person that is Getting Screwed on this Deal and No Body should forget that...
Wow, you are using a lot of caps in your typing.
You trying to make a point?

Scott, good luck w the sale. Nice looking ride.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Scott your thread has gone to $hit again . Tim I think at some point everyone that has tried to support the Product just has to realize that the business practice cast such a black cloud that it's a battle ..
You , me , and everyone else that owns a Pantera have had to defend our brand . People that just come on our forum to talk $hit and stir the pot , well it's just not necessary ...It's kinda like ..I can talk $hit about my B1tch , but you better not say anything bout her . ( ya'll know what I'm talking about )

There's been a lot of robbing Peter to pay Paul with Pantera . Some companies can do it and get away with it and some cannot . The bigger ticket the product the more riskier the game is . That being said :::: The things that Pantera has done that have just pi$sed me of is , I don't wanna see you (Pantera) sponsoring your sons go cart racing , I don't wanna see you driving new trucks and buying new toys . And you don't have the money to finish the boats you've been paid in full for already ? WELL LETS SEE THAT PRETTY BLACK 35 PANTERA LISTED IN THE CLASSIFIEDS FOR SALE !!!! That should sell for enough to finish Scott's boat and maybe one of the others you've been paid for ...

You want my support anymore , Make some sacrifices .. I see you f()cking starving and trying to make things right then I'll be there again ....
Amen

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 11-24-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Registered

Why not just post them here? Are they from 2005.....is that the problem?? Actually.....I'm not sure why you believe ANY of the pictures that you have are of your boat. Dealing with a thief boat builder....not sure why you believe anything they do.

What a fool you are. It shows more every day.

Actually....I did have an engine(s) issue with the last builder, but I moved on and used a new builder with three new engines. Thanks for asking. The Sunseeker is amazing I hope you go boating again some time.

Here's a PIC from yesterday. We took on 305 gallons yesterday BEOTCH! LOL
Attached Thumbnails New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section-dsc_2405.jpg  

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 11-24-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Underload,
I wish you had placed an order for a new Pantera around mid-2011.
That would really put him under a load. He would be screaming like a stuck pig! He would have to burn his Pantera bra.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 11-24-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.