bought me a 24 pantera >

bought me a 24 pantera

Notices

bought me a 24 pantera

Old 01-26-2005, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: bought me a 24 pantera

Storm Rider 24' has a plexi - Acrylic White windshield.This is what we offered in 1995. As of 2000 we began to offer on the 24' SE model a Solid gelcoated fiberglass windscreen that is glassed on to the deck. We offer the 24' in an SE model and a Sport Model. Georges is a Sport with the straight across windscreen while Storm Rider is an SE model like what you own which consists of a V - winscreen design which has a flip up cabin door and easier access to the cabin.

Here I have attached a picture of a Sport model cockpit with custom race sit down seats.We have delivered recentley quite a few 24s with custom race sit down seats that wrap around your legs and have high dense foam for added back support.

JO
Attached Thumbnails bought me a 24 pantera-raul-ruiz-dash-pic.-trader.jpg  
Old 01-26-2005, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks jo, and it was good talking to you on the phone earlier. I'll let you know when the wife lets go of the check book and lets me start on the exterior. I'll call you next week about that drive hieght issue
Old 01-26-2005, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by riverrat772003
Georges, Where did you get that faring (spelling?) for your boat, I have a 24 se with the black windshield and I would love to get rid of that and set it up like yours, mine is an 81 24 se, also how difficult was it to integrate the dash the way you have yours that is going to be my next project to remove the whole driver side dash and integrate it. soon as the motor is dialed in I will be doing all of this work
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, too much work lately, but I thank Jo for answering your question, better than I could have, I bought the boat this way and I love it!.
It does look great, but as far as cabin access...............hmmmmm
GB
Old 01-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Storm Rider 24' has a plexi - Acrylic White windshield.This is what we offered in 1995. As of 2000 we began to offer on the 24' SE model a Solid gelcoated fiberglass windscreen that is glassed on to the deck. We offer the 24' in an SE model and a Sport Model. Georges is a Sport with the straight across windscreen while Storm Rider is an SE model like what you own which consists of a V - winscreen design which has a flip up cabin door and easier access to the cabin.

Here I have attached a picture of a Sport model cockpit with custom race sit down seats.We have delivered recentley quite a few 24s with custom race sit down seats that wrap around your legs and have high dense foam for added back support.

JO
Jo,

Thanks for the pic, It will help in building my new dash.

Here are my plans for my 24......

Same setup as pictured above, except......

I am going to use white acrylic(plexi) in the old windshield frame, and paint the frame white
Setup the dash similar to what was pictured above, but center steer
Convert the 3 man bolster I have to standup for the driver in the center(saving some cabin access), and sitdown for the passengers on either side.

Rick