Notices

2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Old 07-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by James Gang
Hey Chris, Bruce, Marry, the Lanzis and all behind the scenes who made this possible, thanks for a great time. The run was fun and the hospitality from all was great as usual. It was great getting to hang with the owners of Sunsation and also the Mayopac Marine guys. I would say the entire group of boaters we had there are definitely a class act.
Jim

Jim, it was really great hanging with you as well!!
It was really an awsome run.

Thanks again to all who participated and hosted the event!
Old 07-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mrmuff
Chris. Are you going to post here when the video's are ready? Mike

Yes, I will post on here and try to contact others once they are done and get them out to you all. I talked to the guys last week and they said they went through the footage and they got even more good stuff then they thought. They were worried about the the movement factor (waves on the boat), etc... Once they are done I will let everyone know. Thanks.

Chris
Old 08-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Registered

Default Just checking.

Any news on the videos?
Old 08-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mrmuff
Any news on the videos?

Yes. I just viewed the video last night. It looks great. The guys will be running all the copies and I should have them wednesday or thursday this week. I leave Friday for 1000 Islands so I will probably send them out next week. If I do indeed get them before I leave I will be bringing copies with me to Kingston this weekend. So, anyone that has one coming and are at the Kingston run, stop me and I will get you a copy.

Chris Czub
Old 08-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Yes. I just viewed the video last night. It looks great. The guys will be running all the copies and I should have them wednesday or thursday this week. I leave Friday for 1000 Islands so I will probably send them out next week. If I do indeed get them before I leave I will be bringing copies with me to Kingston this weekend. So, anyone that has one coming and are at the Kingston run, stop me and I will get you a copy.

Chris Czub
Is there any footage of the PQ? I was hanging with the F4 alot during the run.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How long is the video?
Old 08-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DRIPPINWETII
Is there any footage of the PQ? I was hanging with the F4 alot during the run.

Yes you have some great time running next to the F4.

The video is maybe 40 minutes (I didn't time it so that is a guess).

Chuck has a couple great fly-bys that they got good footage of.

Darrin had a little interview and just as he finishes the camera focuses behind him and gets Chuck doing a fly-by. I will let you know when I get the copies in my hands. It should be either tomorrow of thursday.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Yes you have some great time running next to the F4.

The video is maybe 40 minutes (I didn't time it so that is a guess).

Chuck has a couple great fly-bys that they got good footage of.

Darrin had a little interview and just as he finishes the camera focuses behind him and gets Chuck doing a fly-by. I will let you know when I get the copies in my hands. It should be either tomorrow of thursday.
Good job Chris! You definitely had your Sh.t together on this run.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DRIPPINWETII
Good job Chris! You definitely had your Sh.t together on this run.
Thanks. I had to make sure I did get a video made. After getting screwed for paying extra for a video that never came last year, I wanted to make sure that everyone got one this year. I hope when everyone gets it, they enjoy it. Thanks.

Chris Czub
Old 08-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Registered

i am wondering if you guys are gonna post the video here , i heard about the run at the last minute on way up to the lake from newburgh , and i got to lanzi's just in time to run with everyone , sorry to say i missed the rain storm cause i docked the boat at my house and headed back to lanzi's in the truck, it all worked out alright cause by the time i got to lanzi's wayne was hop'in in the f-4 to head to the boat launch , when i commented on how much i liked the boat , wayne says hop in , next thing i know i cruzin a hundred mph across the lake with the fn owner of sunsation , big difference from the zx 25 , any way what a great bunch of guys , i'll be sure not miss next years run and i got a bunch of local guys who can't wait any way , what i' wondering is how do i get a copy of the video , this was my first run and sure not to be the last , when i up grade , that fpc key west run is the first on my list , nothin better for a newbie than wayne coming up to me at the pub and asking how i enjoyed the ride and bullshtin like a sacandaga native , the guys at mahopac just dropped off a 28 sunsation at my local marina ( west shore,marlboro) can't wait to tear it up with alex

Quick Reply: 2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.