Notices

2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Old 08-13-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

I have the video copies in hand! I will be sending them out to all entrants. I have most of the addresses from your entry sheets. I may be calling to verify some of the addresses (as some I can't really make out). If anyone would like extra copies let me know as they will be $20 a piece. I will be at Lanzis Saturday night as some of us will be there viewing it on Lanzis big screen. Anyone that wants to join us (and grab your copy) you are welcome to.

Thanks.

Chris Czub
(518) 863-3010 home
(518) 813-8560 cell
Old 08-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what time at lanzi's??
Old 08-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by maritaltension
what time at lanzi's??

I plan on getting there around 8pm. I got your email too Doug. I sent you one back. I hope you can make it down on Saturday as it looks like we will have a good group of people coming to watch it (as well as others in the bar).

Chris
Old 08-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Registered

what time at lanzi's??

Doug,

How are you feeling?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Registered

horrible ..my backs out
Old 08-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I plan on getting there around 8pm. I got your email too Doug. I sent you one back. I hope you can make it down on Saturday as it looks like we will have a good group of people coming to watch it (as well as others in the bar).

Chris
I wish I wasn't 3 hours away or I would run up to watch and have a few cocktails with you guy's.
I'm sure those crazy camera guys got some great footage, have fun!!!
Morgan
Old 08-14-2008, 09:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by talon25
I wish I wasn't 3 hours away or I would run up to watch and have a few cocktails with you guy's.
I'm sure those crazy camera guys got some great footage, have fun!!!
Morgan

I will pick you up on the way!!! My wife already wants to kill me with my travel schedule and I am sure yours cant be too happy with all the seat time (oh I mean work) you have been doing with the new boat

I may think about running up for Saturday night and boating Sunday.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:02 AM
Registered

who had the 32 mcob with mahopac marine and for sale on it at sand island like 3 weeks ago ? and tom are you gonna be visiting west shore with the f4 sunday?
Old 08-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Registered

who had the 32 mcob with mahopac marine and for sale on it at sand island like 3 weeks ago ? and tom are you gonna be visiting west shore with the f4 sunday?
Doug,

That was me at Sand Island. I rented a place across from Sport Island for a couple of weeks. We tried to spend as much time on the island with my buddy in his purple and white 25 Outlaw. I guess you were up there? I wish you stopped by.

Yes we will be on the river all weekend long. Probably going to run up to see Alex as well. Are you around this weekend? I think we are meeting up with Jeff in his Formula and some other guys too.

Hope to see ya! Obviously I wont be making the trip up to Sacandaga this weekend since we have the F4 to run on the river.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Registered

yea i'll see ya on the river jeff is supposed to call me when he is headin out , and yea i was walkin around the island and saw the boat , i was checkin it out and wonderin who had it , i think it was you do in somthing on the boat and lookin at me like whats this fool staring at

Quick Reply: 2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.