Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2010 >

Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2010

Notices

Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2010

Old 09-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

We are loading section 1 for our houseboat so I hope to make the fun run. What are we expecting time wise? I got people showing up all day long but we should have several boats. I need someone to cruise with in the 45-50 mph range if anyone on here can even cruise that slow. I would just have 1 boat with prolly 5 people or so.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:40 AM
Registered

Wildman I think I followed the pack up with you at ky lake poker run
Old 09-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah that was me.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

We may have screwed up with invites. We have 9 people going. What is the rule for people allowed on a boat? I was planning on taking our Donzi which has plenty of room but what are the rules? I heard you need to have a seat for every passenger... Do you have to be seated during the run? All five seats are drop down bolsters. If you just have to have a seat for the sake of having a seat, the cabin can easily seat 6-8. What are the rules? Im hoping I don't need to bring both boats because everyone wants on the Donzi but what do I need to do? Also, with self inflatible coastguard life jackets be acceptable to wear? We have 12 of them, or do we need to bring regular PFDs
Old 09-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
We may have screwed up with invites. We have 9 people going. What is the rule for people allowed on a boat? I was planning on taking our Donzi which has plenty of room but what are the rules? I heard you need to have a seat for every passenger... Do you have to be seated during the run? All five seats are drop down bolsters. If you just have to have a seat for the sake of having a seat, the cabin can easily seat 6-8. What are the rules? Im hoping I don't need to bring both boats because everyone wants on the Donzi but what do I need to do? Also, with self inflatible coastguard life jackets be acceptable to wear? We have 12 of them, or do we need to bring regular PFDs
After watching a bad accident there two years ago I would wear something a little more substantial than an inflateable pfd.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
My boat is rated for 10-12 depending on weight. We ran KYL PR with 8 and during take off everyone was seated but once I got on plane I had people standing most of the time. I have never been messed with for this anywhere we have gone.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

2 For Me as long as the boat runs. Come on Steve you in?
Old 09-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Registered

Count two of us in. Also, we are needing a slip or someone to raft up too at the State Dock, for Friday, and Saturday night, it will just be my wife, and I, and we will be staying on our boat. Don't want to have to drive out to a cove, after we start partying !, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Larry
Old 09-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 427 larry
Count two of us in. Also, we are needing a slip or someone to raft up too at the State Dock, for Friday, and Saturday night, it will just be my wife, and I, and we will be staying on our boat. Don't want to have to drive out to a cove, after we start partying !, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Larry
Me and my buddy are looking for the same thing. Just need a place to tie off at at the state dock so we can sleep in the boat and not have to drive after the party.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Registered

Count me in for 2
Steve & Cindy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.