Notices

My new PQ

Old 12-15-2004, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: My new PQ

Wally- If you gut the cabin you may even see 71 mph! That microwave weighs a ton you know! and if you're like me you will never use it. Fridge is nice though as it will keep your beverages nice and cold....may have to keep that!

PWRQWST- Clean boats sell faster! That Enitcer handled Lake Michigan pretty well so I can only imagine how well a 38 would ride.....sometime in the distant future.

Anyway both of you enjoy it and Wally I know you will take good care of her....
Old 12-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Registered

Its official! The vibrator (as it was affectionately called) is gone. Sold it this afternoon. This will be the last time you see her for the lake clinton folks.......

Anybody else feel like their dog died when they sold their first boat? I don't know whether to be over-joyed or depressed, but regardless, I will have a few cocktails in her honor tonight........
Attached Thumbnails My new PQ-vibrator.jpg  
Old 12-17-2004, 05:42 PM

Never knew she had a trailer.
Old 12-17-2004, 06:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I will have a couple of beers in her memory.

Congrats on the sale I take it she wemt to Detroit.
Old 12-19-2004, 06:23 PM
Registered

I love my new PQ , but I miss my old Libby too!
Attached Thumbnails My new PQ-jimsliberator.jpg  
Old 12-20-2004, 07:42 PM
Registered

Pwrqwst
I Just Joined Offshore Only Today And Recognized Your Boat. I Drive A 29pq And I Remember Talking To You At Franky And Louies On Shootout Weekend. I Still Look Online At The Leftover 38pq That Raymonds Has But Charlene Is A Tough One. I Remember You Saying You Dealt With Her On That Boat But Had No Luck, We Also Tried And Had No Luck. But I Am Always Looking For That 38pq I Know It Will Come My Way Soon. Well Nice Talking To You Again, Its Funny I Have A Bad Memory But When It Comes To Awesome Boats I Always Remember.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

PWRQUEST welcome to OSO it is alot of fun to read and keep in touch while we wait for late March to freakin get here. I do remmber talking to you guys down there about your PQ and that you were looking for a 38, dont worry it will finally come one day I did not think it would happen for me but we got lucky and found the right boat at the right time.
I dont think RAYMONDS will ever sell that boat she is a nice person, but she is nuts when you talk money.

Anyway welcome. by the way nice sign on name.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
PWRQUEST welcome to OSO it is alot of fun to read and keep in touch while we wait for late March to freakin get here. I do remmber talking to you guys down there about your PQ and that you were looking for a 38, dont worry it will finally come one day I did not think it would happen for me but we got lucky and found the right boat at the right time.
I dont think RAYMONDS will ever sell that boat she is a nice person, but she is nuts when you talk money.

Anyway welcome. by the way nice sign on name.
Rich, you better refresh those motors this winter. I went to the LOTO this weekend and think I am going to do something a little different for engines. I PMed you. I wouldn't want to get too far ahead of you on a trip down to Dick's. Need to figure out the cost before I decide.
Old 12-22-2004, 06:27 AM
Registered

Wally,

I know what you mean about selling your first boat and your dog dieing. We traded our Donzi (Deckboat) and it was the boat that the kids grew up on. We had some really good times on her. I am sure that the new PQ will be just as much fun, it will just take a while to start supplementing the old good memories with newer ones.

Since it is 12 degrees here and I cannot boat, I should get to work.

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Dave
Old 12-22-2004, 06:19 PM
Registered

PWRQWST, On the 29 ft PQ you owned, did you ever have to replace the gimbal rings. I am asking because i have to replace both of mine . The people i talked to say i need hydraulic steering. I had 2 PQ's before this one and i never had that problem (only one motor in those 2). If i have to get hydraulic steering i guess there's my reason to get the 38 my wife would be onboard for that purchase .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.