Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Restorations & Upgrades
IMP 310 Rebuild/modification >

IMP 310 Rebuild/modification

Notices

IMP 310 Rebuild/modification

Old 04-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Bumping it up. Let's hope he had time to get more done.
Old 04-26-2018, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Any updates? I just now saw this thread and I am amazed at the work that has been done here. Nice work!
Old 07-27-2018, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Came out beautiful
Old 06-08-2021, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haven’t happened so much here due to building myself a new home and also been a huge amount of work on our marina. But now I am done with my house and have employed a service manager that probably can take some of my workload. So we have started with the finishing of the engines and we have finally come to a conclusion on which fuel system to use. The choice fell on a Swedish company that have developed a great fuel management system called MaxEcu.
We have also started to look at the modifying/rebuild of the heads and camshafts etc.
The build has been in hyper sleep for a while but now I am settled to finish it.
A little pic 😊

The following users liked this post:
River Rat 164 (06-08-2021)
Old 06-09-2021, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ragman
Haven’t happened so much here due to building myself a new home and also been a huge amount of work on our marina. But now I am done with my house and have employed a service manager that probably can take some of my workload. So we have started with the finishing of the engines and we have finally come to a conclusion on which fuel system to use. The choice fell on a Swedish company that have developed a great fuel management system called MaxEcu.
We have also started to look at the modifying/rebuild of the heads and camshafts etc.
The build has been in hyper sleep for a while but now I am settled to finish it.
A little pic 😊
oh man! Looking sweet! Glad you posted. I can now update everyone I’ve been telling about this build! Ragman, if you are on Facebook I created a IMP/Viper Page. Would love to share this project with the group. Really glad to see your back on it and had a plan all along.
Old 06-09-2021, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KRAUSMOTORSPORTS
oh man! Looking sweet! Glad you posted. I can now update everyone I’ve been telling about this build! Ragman, if you are on Facebook I created a IMP/Viper Page. Would love to share this project with the group. Really glad to see your back on it and had a plan all along.
I found the group and applied for.membership.
You.can share pics and info If you want to.