Iso 33 avs fairing >

Iso 33 avs fairing

Notices

Iso 33 avs fairing

Old 06-23-2019, 03:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iso 33 avs fairing

Looking for the 33 avs fairing that was used on the later models from what I can tell. One like in the pic.
Old 06-23-2019, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

The 33 AVS had (2) different fairing choices . Base model was an acrylic fairing and upgraded option was the painted aluminum, which is what you have pictured. These were regardless of year of boat.

Dan from Archer may be able to point you in a helpful direction, but for the most part, finding an aluminum fairing will prove to be a challenge. For the acrylic, Anchor Marine in Md was planning on having a mold made for new ones a few years ago but not sure what became of it.
Old 06-23-2019, 07:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarabman
The 33 AVS had (2) different fairing choices . Base model was an acrylic fairing and upgraded option was the painted aluminum, which is what you have pictured. These were regardless of year of boat.

Dan from Archer may be able to point you in a helpful direction, but for the most part, finding an aluminum fairing will prove to be a challenge. For the acrylic, Anchor Marine in Md was planning on having a mold made for new ones a few years ago but not sure what became of it.
I have the acrylic one, was wanting to replace with aluminum one. I was hoping to source one used rather than having to have one fabricated. There are a couple people local to me that could do it but no telling what it would cost me. How do I contact Dan from Archer, not familiar with who he is.
Old 06-25-2019, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Dan is on here under the screen name Archer. Archer Marine in CA. He is a Scarab guru
Old 08-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Registered

Default 33 avs fairing

I am also looking for the aluminum fairing version. Have you found anything?
Old 08-19-2019, 01:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 798 Likes on 366 Posts

[QUOTE=scarabman;4693278]The 33 AVS had (2) different fairing choices . Base model was an acrylic fairing and upgraded option was the painted aluminum, which is what you have pictured. These were regardless of year of boat.

Dan from Archer may be able to point you in a helpful direction, but for the most part, finding an aluminum fairing will prove to be a challenge. For the acrylic, Anchor Marine in Md was planning on having a mold made for new ones a few years ago but not sure what became of it.[/Q
Have any of you 33 AVS owners ever pumped or ran your gas tank completely dry then filled it all the way? Looking for REAL world number of how much one holds, not the published data of 144, was mentioned once they actually hold 180 but I dont know that to be a fact. In planning stages of my new engines which may be on e85 so capacity is important, not going to pump mine dry right now then fill it with e85 that I might not go to to see how much it takes, thanks, Smitty
Old 08-21-2019, 07:12 PM
Registered

thanks, I will try Archer