Need a 15X34 lefty cleaver

Notices

Need a 15X34 lefty cleaver

Old 06-14-2015, 04:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Location: East Texas Waterfront- running errands if anyone asks
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Andy, did you get enough run time to know the 34s are the way to go. Dewald and BBlades will let you test for dialing in. Good Luck.
Old 06-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, but a a guy with the same set up gave me all the rigging answers. Engine height(no external jack) mounted in hole #4, prop size. Name is Brett and goes by the name 2scoops on S+F, sold his boat. Great guy, his bro races a 28 Skater. Info he gave me saved thousands, boat pulls like a jap bike from 20 mph on. 5 second pull gave me 95.1 GPS, wifey tapped my hand to pull back, tons left.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 4 Posts

where do you boat. i boat on lake simcoe i had twin 300x on 28 eliminator 4 blade cleavers were best. Broke lots of blades I havve lots of half sets--ha but they are 30's and 32's i have twin 525 efis now. Still break props but now its bravos. much cheaper to replace and always in stock. good luck
Old 06-15-2015, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rsess
where do you boat. i boat on lake simcoe i had twin 300x on 28 eliminator 4 blade cleavers were best. Broke lots of blades I havve lots of half sets--ha but they are 30's and 32's i have twin 525 efis now. Still break props but now its bravos. much cheaper to replace and always in stock. good luck
Sarnia on Lake Huron. Give me a shout on your large full or half sets [email protected]