Sonic In Hiding?

Notices

Sonic In Hiding?

Old 05-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sonic In Hiding?

ShottinTheBreeze,

Welcome to the board, thanks for the info let me know when you order your stuff....
Old 05-10-2005, 09:19 AM
Registered

I finally got to talk to someone at Sonic. Phil was very nice and understanding about my problems and is working on them. I believe maybe I can see the light in the end of the tunnel. Thank you Doller for the correct number. You guys have been a big help to me.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:10 AM
Registered

Hey folks its "STUART" as in the place hammered by 2 hurricanes last year! See SONIC HATER and CAPTBKOCH were right afterall!!!
Old 05-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Registered

Angry Re: Sonic In Hiding?

ok busted you were both wrong.the company is still going strong and is owned still by tony.Tony was just smarter and did away with a problem partner.they had the facility in stuart for a while they just expanded it.SO busted i think we know each other why did you change your screen name?because everything you said was wrong and there was no buy out buy a big O as someone stated.your really pushing people not to like what you say, when most of the information is false,i know i'm at sonic every other week.
paul

Last edited by sonic28; 05-12-2005 at 07:47 AM.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here we go again. Let me just sit back and shake my head. And anyone wonder why they aren't selling any boats or the people who have them are looking elsewhere.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:48 AM
Registered

Question Re: Sonic In Hiding?

Guess Sonic was just playing with me again. Phil said he would get back in touch with me in a couple of days. No word from them since last post. Sure thought I was getting some where with them.

Last edited by captwk; 05-19-2005 at 10:50 AM. Reason: error
Old 05-20-2005, 07:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Sonic is not hiding. They are going threw a very tough transition. I just picked up My boat from them this week in Hollywood. I stopped by Stuart and saw Phil. They are woking on boats but right now with the final move from Hollywood to Stuart things are alittle messy up there. They have to sort thru alot of things.
Old 05-25-2005, 11:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sonic28
ok busted you were both wrong.the company is still going strong and is owned still by tony.Tony was just smarter and did away with a problem partner.they had the facility in stuart for a while they just expanded it.SO busted i think we know each other why did you change your screen name?because everything you said was wrong and there was no buy out buy a big O as someone stated.your really pushing people not to like what you say, when most of the information is false,i know i'm at sonic every other week.
paul
Sir as i stated i am new at this however i have photos of the boats in stuart and just got of the phone with my broker. You have no motors your boat is not painted ,it was ordered long after mine and If for some reason you get the same motors as I orderd before I. well I guess we will be meeting soon as well in court!
Old 05-25-2005, 12:15 PM
Registered

Smile Re: Sonic In Hiding?

2000Sonic2002
i'll make this short and sweet i have the motors and drives i purchased myself.back in january/febuary when sonic was in their transition.contacted sonic and renegotiated the deal i would supply the motors and drives.i don't know where you got your information.im sure the sales person will be pissed due to the fact that i purchased the motors and drives its going to cut someone's commission.and for the paint we have changed the color three times yes (3).that's why the paint has been delayed.
good luck
Old 05-25-2005, 12:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sonic28
hi brian
don't you ever stop
Not quite understanding th response to Brian? I know who you are referring to but I have not spoke to him in weeks. Glad to hear however that you were able to get around the credit issues with mercruiser and Sonic and buy direct . I wish they would have offered a simular solution to me instead of littigation brougtht on by false hopes. By the way I am a betting man that says you will be in the old boat all summer!let me know how much? Ps If that was a transition in january feb. this must qualify as a funeral.

Last edited by 2000sonic42; 05-25-2005 at 01:01 PM.