Notices

Texas chat!!!

Old 06-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 38 X
Wow! Nuked that one huh! You should've said something I didn't have a damn thing to do all day Monday and Tuesday when I was home! Surely would've come turned a wrench or two! I was thinking aug-sept time frame...plenty of time to plan one!
September 13th I work off shift that weekend lol
Old 06-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 38 X
Hmmmm would anyone be interested in an open invitation poker run on Conroe? I got all the time in the world out here on the rig to make the arrangements for one...just a thought
I'd be game for one. Conroe is full so should be good. This is my time off schedule for the next few months.

Home July 24th - Aug. 11th. Then away again. My back-to-back wants to swap some time this Summer so I'll only have 3 weeks off this time home.

Home again Sept. 11th - Oct. 13th. I'll have 5 weeks off. Wife wants a trip to Destin sometime durring this time frame. Gotta keep her happy.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by troper
How about a fun run on Conroe? As long as it is not next weekend...I need to get the Port motor back together after melting a piston[ATTACH=CONFIG]525317[/ATTACH]....
Sorry to hear about that problem, troper. Is that a result from the impeller taking a dump on you?

BTY, awesome boat you have. I seen it on F dock. I had to walk past it on the way to my slip. Even got a pic of it Friday morning while I was fueling up at the fuel dock just up from Outriggers. Sounds good too!!!
Old 06-28-2014, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No I think I have an injector leaning out. This is the same cylinder that the head gasket blew a few weeks ago. I going to send my injectors to BUP and have them cleaned and checked next week.

I was thinking maybe a raft off on the 13th of September. It gives everyone plenty of time for planning.
Old 06-28-2014, 11:39 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Thanks troper for keeping my injector service in mind. Call me on Monday if needed, I will have to tell you, keep in mind of the holiday on the 4 th as I really need a break. Heck everyone goes boating but me. I am overwhelmed and wanted to take sometime off. Not sure of what days yet because I still have a ton of boats to work on. Just wanted to post this if you are looking for a certain timeframe for your TBI injectors.

Feel free to call anytime, I work 7 days a week for the past 2 months so I answer my phone on Sundays as well.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by troper
I was thinking maybe a raft off on the 13th of September. It gives everyone plenty of time for planning.
Sounds good. Can't think of a better way to return home than taking the wife and boat out at the same time. I know the wife would enjoy it. She'd be up for any raft off, poker run, fun run or whatever.

If you need help organizing I can assist when I return back home later next month.
Old 06-29-2014, 12:51 PM
Registered

Well the bad news is my gf has a birthday on the 12th and a competition on the 13th so def a bad weekend for me, but i can gladly get the ball rolling if it works out for everyone else! I'm about making it happen as much as participating, so y'all let me know!
Old 06-29-2014, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about Sept.20th?
Old 06-29-2014, 05:05 PM
Registered

Fun run on Conroe sounds like a great time, please keep me in the loop we'd be up for it!

Troper, sorry to see that picture! That doesn't look fun at all.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:37 PM
Registered

We are in for anything!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.