Notices

Phil's 36' Spectre for sale

Old 04-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Phil's 36' Spectre for sale

Phil,
Don't sell that thing till after the Poker Run weekend. I'm coming for you if I get mine running by then.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Phil,

Is that Jay's old boat? If so, I was in Maximus when the video was made with the two boats running in the Gulf. We came out of Venice pass and quickly took the lead. A few minutes later, the Aqua Toy Store chopper caught up. Next thing I know, were doing 113 in 2-4's about 30 feet apart. The chopper was about 20' off the deck.

Jay turned into Sarasota. Maximus continued to Tierra Verde. We made it from Venice to Tierra Verde in 35 minutes. This includes a 5 minute pit stop. Those Spectres are UNBELIEVABLE!

If any of you have not felt that experience before, DO IT. That boat is sweet. I love the paint and the setup.

Jon
Old 04-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Registered

Talking Re: Phil's 36' Spectre for sale

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
Phil,

Is that Jay's old boat? If so, I was in Maximus when the video was made with the two boats running in the Gulf. ....
When Jay had the boat, it had 575s. Since then the boat was re-powered with Keith Eichert 675s. When I bought the boat we put 151/4 X 37s on it and pushed up rev limiter from 5,400 to 5,800RPMs. The boat not only accelerates but outright gets it done! i have run 130MPH on fresh water at 800ft. elevation. I don't know how fast it will be on salt water at sea level!
Old 04-27-2005, 05:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Phil, you can't sell that thing untill i get a ride! :
Old 04-28-2005, 08:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Swede
Phil,
Don't sell that thing till after the Poker Run weekend. I'm coming for you if I get mine running by then.
Hey Swede,

Haven't heard from you since last year. How is Arial doing? What are you doing now to your boat? I thought you were selling it. Wait 'tilll you check out my jet ski this year! I have been so tied up with work and TaeKwonDo that I haven't even put the boat in the water yet. I may not be in the Poker Run this year, but I should be around. I don't think Doug is going to be in the Poker Run either. He is selling his DCB also. He already sold his deck boat. Oh boy!
Old 04-28-2005, 08:50 AM
Registered

Unhappy Re: Phil's 36' Spectre for sale

Originally Posted by mwdill
Phil, you can't sell that thing untill i get a ride! :
You got it... if I ever get enough time to put the boat in the water this year.... been so busy.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Phil,
I''ll probably be up for the Poker Run. Boat or no boat. I got one engine hopefully going on the dyno the end of the week. If I get it done for the Poker Run it will be down to the wire. I'm not going to enter it but I would like to atleast get up there and run with you guys before you all sell your boats.
Old 05-13-2005, 05:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Swede
Phil,
I''ll probably be up for the Poker Run. Boat or no boat. I got one engine hopefully going on the dyno the end of the week. If I get it done for the Poker Run it will be down to the wire. I'm not going to enter it but I would like to atleast get up there and run with you guys before you all sell your boats.
ya'll look for us fri if you come up.
Old 05-13-2005, 06:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mwdill
ya'll look for us fri if you come up.

Matt,

I live on SML!

Phil
Old 05-13-2005, 06:37 AM
Registered

Re: Phil's 36' Spectre for sale

Originally Posted by Spectre Man
Matt,

I live on SML!

Phil

Idiot, me! sorry, Matt, I thought you were talking to me... , but you were talking to Dave. I hope Dave visits us too. I am sure if he brings his boat this year, it wil be kickin'

I know Bruce Gibson (and Myra - his wife) is coming with their brand new 43' Nortech called "Nashville Cats". Wow, what a boat! He's looking to kick my butt also this year. I won't be in the Poker Run, but I wll be around. I am testing for my TaeKwonDo Black Belt this Saturday at 11:30 AM. Wish me luck!

Quick Reply: Phil's 36' Spectre for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.