Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
Sunsation seems like a class act!!! >

Sunsation seems like a class act!!!

Notices

Sunsation seems like a class act!!!

Old 03-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sunsation seems like a class act!!!

well i must say. the little i have personaly talked with joe and chris they seem like super nice guys.
then they come over to another boat company forum and give them compliments and hang out and shoot the crap with i peddy mate owners.

A++ guys for sure.
heres what joe had to say.

"The first performance boat I ever owned was a 16' Checkmate, from there my brother and I started Sunsation Powerboats and the rest is history. I have always had a passion for Checkmate, very glad to see Doug back at the helm of another sucessful company. Checkmate is top notch"

his hole thing can be seen here

http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=13951

then here is what chris had to say..

"Joe Sunsation mentioned that there is a great group of people over here on the Checkmate Forum so I thought I'd drop bye and say hello and thank you.

I owe alot to Checkmate not only are they responsible for having a hand in the start of Sunsation, Checkmate is also the boat that started the Hi-perf bug in my family. My Dad's first boat was a Checkmate that he bought to drag race (after getting to many tickets street racing) before I was even born. Later I went on and made a Checkmate Enchanter with a 200 Black Max my first boat as well.

Checkmate is on helluva boat with a great group of owners!

THANK YOU CHECKMATE! THANK YOU DOUG FOR KEEPING IT GOING!

Here is a pic of Dad's first Checkmate"

and it can be seen here.

http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=13988

both of them seem like great down to earth guys out to make a great boat and have a great time

to sunsation!!!!!

sunsation owners should have pride that there boats are backed by men like this
Old 03-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered

Class acts all the way!
Old 03-26-2009, 05:12 PM
Registered

Joe and those guys are the greatest. I am new to this and had many questions trying to find a boat on a very tight budget. I emailed him off another site and he sent me his number told me to call him to discuss. This guy doesnt know me from Moses and he went out of his way to answer my questions. CLASS ACTS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Registered

I recently purchased a used 2005 Dominator. During my decision process I received several calls from Joe. The factory not only supports customers who buy new Sunsations but used ones as well. They go above and beyond and I feel they provide the best customer support in the business.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:30 AM
Registered

No seeming about it. The guys have a passion for boats and boating like no others. You'll never hear them ever say anything but positive about the other builders product. IMO builders who easily show other builders how to buiild and sell with class.
Awesome people who just happen to build great boats.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ZP'd
No seeming about it. The guys have a passion for boats and boating like no others. You'll never hear them ever say anything but positive about the other builders product. IMO builders who easily show other builders how to buiild and sell with class.
Awesome people who just happen to build great boats.
DITTO to a CLASS ACT. I have an older 288 and have worn them out with questions and they have always been responsive and eager to answer any question I have. I would recommend anyone to buy one of their boats.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Class acts all the way!

Agreed!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GMcCreary
I recently purchased a used 2005 Dominator. During my decision process I received several calls from Joe. The factory not only supports customers who buy new Sunsations but used ones as well. They go above and beyond and I feel they provide the best customer support in the business.
Joe and the guys are great. We went to the rally in 04 and had a great time. They helped me dial in my 25 aggressor and then told me that he loved my boat but i've exceeded the expectation of the hull. That's when I knew I had a bad ride. Their hulls are tough as they come. I run on Lake Erie,the Ohio river and cumberland Ky. This boat loves the rough and NOT ONE stress crack,honest not even one. The hull still looks new. I hope this new line puts them at the top of their game.