Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
Any 32CCX owners on here? >

Any 32CCX owners on here?

Notices

Any 32CCX owners on here?

Old 08-22-2017, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

anybody use a ??ccx for a family boat? kids, skiing,tubing etc? what are your thoughts?
Old 02-18-2019, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 30outlaw
anybody use a ??ccx for a family boat? kids, skiing,tubing etc? what are your thoughts?
I have this question too. Revived.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Good question, Jeff might be best to answer. My experience with my NT is Rev 4 props didn't perform well for water sports, mostly because of planing characteristics and ability to stay on plane at lower speeds. I upgraded to 400s last year which allowed me to switch to B1 props. That made night and day difference on how the boat planes, slow speed planing, and general behavior while running. That makes me question prop selection. The 32 Sunny runs B1 props, so my guess is those would work well. Question I would have is how do you set up the tow hook so the rope clears the top of the engines? Either that or go back to the old style Y ropes that hook to the transom on each side. I'm pretty sure you can get it to work, I'm just not sure it is the best setup around for water sports. It probably depends on if your boat usage is primarily for water sports, or just occasional water sports. That's just a personal opinion though.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Twodocs
I have this question too. Revived.
Controlled Aggression on this forum has pulled my kids around on a tube from his 32CCX, he had Sunsation install the tow hook on the rear of the hard top when the boat was built.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks for the replies, almost time to go talk to the people that sell them. This forum, the classifieds and my young kids have changed the direction I thought I was going to go completely.
Old 06-25-2019, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love it

We just bought ours a week ago. It is amazing.