Notices

The Silly Season

Old 11-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It sure will be a sight to see you boyz coming into town in all those dirty trucks with those little peep holes in the windshields where the wipers have been swooshing all that road salt and cinders out of the way.

We may just have to set up a wash line to get you all cleaned up before you go cruisn' down Ocean Blvd. Aint nothin' like a little Salsa to get the feeln' back in your toes.

Gino...all this talk about electric shock and such...you need to keep you mind on what you're doin'....everybody knows it aint paranoia....when somebody's there.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:47 PM
Registered

Ken.....now I'm affended.....you cross the line when you start throwing 4 syllables words at me.....
Old 11-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MANITIE
Bobby......you need to get that Fomula ready and make the trip down with us.....there will be some many P3 boats from up North we may need our own start.....
That sounds like a plan but my butt is still sore from my trip down south last week. I dont think i can sit in a truck that long again for awhile. But i might be up for that trip come april.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Registered

I can hear it now:

Gino: "Anybody there?"

Jim: "No...your clear"

Gino: "OK...I'm gioing wide...keep the speed up"

Jim: "OK...full throttle"

Jim: "Uhhh...Gino..."

Gino: "What?....Huh?....Where the the he%% did THEY come from?

Old 11-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Registered

Smiity,

I've been thinking about that yellow snow.

I'm sure there's a lot of it around up there on the Jerzy Flats where you boyz got nothin to do all winter but stand around and pi$$ and moan about the weather....wishn' you where down South in the sunshine.

Down here we got yellow stuff too...they call it pollen...gets all over your car when the wind blows and makes everything look like a yellow fuzz ball.

Thing is....pollen comes from flowers...bees like flowers...they make honey out of it.

But there's one thing about bees....you start messn' around with their hive...and your gonna get stung.

Yellow snow....well that just melts away...and becomes a mud puddle.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:24 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by KenD
Smiity,

I've been thinking about that yellow snow.

I'm sure there's a lot of it around up there on the Jerzy Flats where you boyz got nothin to do all winter but stand around and pi$$ and moan about the weather....wishn' you where down South in the sunshine.

Down here we got yellow stuff too...they call it pollen...gets all over your car when the wind blows and makes everything look like a yellow fuzz ball.

Thing is....pollen comes from flowers...bees like flowers...they make honey out of it.

But there's one thing about bees....you start messn' around with their hive...and your gonna get stung.

Yellow snow....well that just melts away...and becomes a mud puddle.
Yea, but it's one mud puddle, not too many people would mess with. It's called the Meadowlands. Ask Hoffa, he knows all about it. Smitty
Old 11-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Registered

Ken your close on our conversations going into the last turn....but to keep it perfessional.....it went more like this...

(Gino) Jim....are we clear....
(Jim)....ummmm....well......it depends on what you call clear....
(Gino) You need not make any further transmission till the checkerd flag.....
(After taking the checkerd flag) Jim....did we hit them.......
Old 11-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thedonz
........bring Barney down for a P3 spankin', Miami Boyz style..................
Chuckle, now that's funny stuff!
Old 11-20-2007, 05:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Ok, so everybody made it through thier perspective worlds without any major drama. A few crashed boats, a few damaged egos, but nothing to fuel the crazy racers rage of THE SILLY SEASON. What a boring winter this is shaping up to be. Well.......Maybe I can be of a little assistance here. Ok, so Key West was, well, it didn't suck. The party's...yea we got through it. The drinking, mans got to do what a mans got to do. All in all I guess it was Ok. Three races in one week....Things ya gotta do. Since we had a fairly decent time, I feel the need to remind all you SBI Boyz...........WHO TOOK HOME ALL THE TROPHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch thats gonna hurt. OPA Boys won every class we were in. Ha. So whatcha gonna do about that !!!!!

Now dont go getting your panties in a bunch. See you Florida Boyz have all winter to fine tune your skills. Up here, all our boats are winterized and shrink wrapped for months. Advantage.......SBI.

I am going to make it mandatory for all OPA World Champions to attend Miami. That is if you guys have the stuff. How can there be 75 boats in Key West, probably only a dozen in Miami. Simple, I havn't gotton under your skin. Well we are going to fix that. You see our season doesn't start till June. We need some early Blood. BUT, we are not coming down there to race shadows, so ALBERT, you have a new job this winter. Defend your turf or sign it over. Your Buddie.....Smitty

PS you'll have to excuse me, but I felt the need to piss in someone's Cheerios.
sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt love this thread . best on oso in a long time . smitty give them hell see you all soon robbie .
Old 11-20-2007, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Our pale friends

The Northern Exodose South!
Attached Thumbnails The Silly Season-penguins.jpg  

Quick Reply: The Silly Season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.