Notices

The Silly Season

Old 11-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
Ken, PLEASE don't play like this, The Boyz OWN Miami!
Hey Ken............he's pushin it.........the "boyz" haven't been to Watson Island in a while.........the "locals" there (under the tree) need a heads up....................
Old 11-21-2007, 01:15 PM
Registered

Augie,

That's a good idea about the automatic car starter....lets the car get real nice and cool before you jump in a go crusin' down the Blvd.

As Pat said, I has been a while since you boyz have been down for a visit. You might be surprised at all the changes that's been goin' on.

Why we got a whole new bunch of people who all want to be our friends...they're in movie business....and makn' TV shows. They've done takn' such a likn' to our big beautiful...and fast boats, that some of us boys are gettn' to be real regulars on shows like CSI Miami and such. Seems like every time we go out testn' there's a helicopter flyn' over taking pictures and wanting us to wave at the cameras. And commercials....why they've got some of the prettiest gals you ever saw wearing high priced sunglasses and showing everybody how they keep the sunshine bouncing off our boats from makin' them blind.

So y'all are more than welcome to come on down...it will be good to see ya again...but don't y'all get in in your mind that you're gonna come on down here and stir the turd or nothin'....we got everything covered. We'll find a spot to park your boat over on Watson Island...maybe even get a Guard to stand there and watch 'em for ya so all those pretty young gals in their bikini outfits and suntan oil don't get in there and mess up your nice shinny seats. Wouldn't want you to be slippin' and slidn' around while your out there tryn' to keep up with us on the race course.

By the way....those black suits and sunglasses y'all seem to like...you know, the ones that make you look like you belong in the Blues Brothers Band...although...they do remind me of some kinda penguin outfit....well anyway....it is Miami, home of the pastels. You might want to think about a nice pink or chartreuse tie or scarf or some other colorful piece of accent clothing for your black suits...so y'all will blend in. Just a suggestion....you can wear anything you like...but you can leave your winter coats at home...your not gonna need them.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Without "The BOYZ" there are NO TV SHOWS. You DO KNOW all the writers are "ON STRIKE" don't you??? I had to make them an offer they couldn't refuse. Oh, and the whole new bunch of friends are not really your friends, they just take orders well. PINK TIE?????? Wazzup up with that Kenny!
Old 11-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Augiepensi
I had to make them an offer they couldn't refuse. Oh, and the whole new bunch of friends are not really your friends, they just take orders well.
There you go...things are beginning to make sense. We thought that was a whole lotta hoopla over nothin' when them writers said they wanted to change the name of CSI Miami to...SBI Miami.

Looks like you boyz have already been stirring the turd. Makes no difference to us...they can call it whatever they like...we're just waitn' for the announcement that Smitty will be performing on Dancn' With The Stars. The Rumba is my favorite.

Now...about that offside...almost slanderous remark you just made about PINK...

Pink just happens to be one of my favorite colors...I especially like it on lips when they kiss my....

Now you thought I was gonna say something nasty like a$$ didn't you? Nope....I was thinking about them pretty models that Mr. Haggin brings down with him that help give out the awards...and how sweet is is when they give you that prize and pose with you for the pictures.

I sure hope he can come down with you boyz...he puts on a good show...and feeds everybody such fine food and all...we won't have to worry about y'all goin' hungry and fainting on the racecourse. He serves good beer too....all them Anheuser-Busch products....makin' sure nobody gets thirsty. Id' be shame if he didn't show up for the SBI/OPA Offshore Racin' Convention it looks like its gonna be. After all...as you say..we're all FAMILY.....please make sure he knows we'd like to see him too.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy Thanksgiving Ken...EVERYBODY. Will resume the $hit Tomorrow. Ken, "A" not "i" in PENSA!
Old 11-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Registered

Donz.....no need for windshield wippers....we just put some tint on it...there was a glare coming off it in Key West but we still could see you guys in our rearveiw mirror....but I do beleive Roster Tails can be havic on open cockpit racers...
I even got you guys a X-MAS gift in good sportsmanship.........RAIN-X.....
We are working on bringing another team from up North with a 38 Cig for P3....
Who knows.....OPA may not only take the top 3 spots in P3...we may take the 1st thru 5 places finishes.....and if Fury shows up...they will probably take 6th....so that leaves you and the bumble bee for 7th and 8th....

Since I'm sure John H will be there.....any chance on getting to Pro-Series guys to make this race......also.....maybe a apperance by Bud Select.....

Last edited by MANITIE; 11-23-2007 at 03:13 PM.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:22 AM
Registered

Gino's gone mad..........lol.......now i do remember watching wed. friday and sunday's race.....and if i recall correctly....wed. donz blew a motor so maybe thats the only time you saw him in your rearview mirror... i remember friday he smoked the competition but heard he broke out and sunday, he blew his class away by about a little bit less than a quarter of the race course but once again broke out of the speed bracket.......i think you may be talking about the tko boat or something.. so perhaps you didnt need windshield wipers but you probably needed an umbrella because it might have been raining from the size of the rooster tail, that cig was leaving behind......

however, i will say this gino, you did run that boat flawlessly and deserve your title 100% it was truly the first time i saw the dragon dialed in very nicely and it looked beautiful.

but did anyone watch the races ? please correct me if im wrong but i believe my eyesight doesn't fail me.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:24 AM
Registered

the only boat ive ever ever ever seen give great competition to the donz boat throughout the years has been that barney boat that definitely needs to come down here and race more often..
Old 11-24-2007, 08:56 AM
Registered

ECG,

Yes they get passed us...but when they did we were at 91.8 and they got by us....but before they broke out...we had them behind us on Weds till going into the last turn....we had a great race with them.....and I don't like winning by having the boat thats in front of us braking out.....thats why we will go at it again.....and Miami will not be the last time we will tangle....this is what its all about....there is no one dominate team in P3....anyone of us can win.....we just need to see if those SBI/APBA teams can do it without braking out or finishing behind us...like that bumble bee boat.....

Also there is a 38 Cig thats racing in Class 3 with us they would be right up there with all of us...I think the more people see our class and how compeditive it is and how close the racing is it will draw more boats out....its a great class for 36 to 40 foot boats...

and don't worrie....even know Barney is a little on the pudgey side...he is in theropy now for his shin splints....and will be ready for Miami....

Last edited by MANITIE; 11-24-2007 at 09:23 AM.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Registered

like i said u ran the boat beautifully and it is very difficult to maintain a speed without going over under those conditions you guys are put through. congrats on your win !!!

Quick Reply: The Silly Season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.