Notices

P4 in Key west

Old 10-29-2010, 11:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The city of KW does.... That why they pay every yr to have SBI back.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
The city of KW does.... That why they pay every yr to have SBI back.
SBI should concentrate on attracting more race boats..after all,they are a race organization.How about improving the RACING.Too many classes...too few boats...too many winners...totally confusing to the fans.Some boats compete in two classes in the same race...what a joke!Everything is always smoke and mirrors.Key West is a great race site..they deserve a better RACE than what they have been getting in recent years.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Driveguy
Hey rv 1, I never said and i am very aware that there was never a f2 boat that ran with 525 close to 100 f2 fell apart way before 525 days. I am comparing asingle engine boat that has to work to run 85 verses a twin anything, they should not be classed the same. Im not sure about your perfecting bracket racing but there is a minipulation of excellation and speed. you can gear and prop a boat to excellorate to particular # and you can say all day long that the boat only runs X # for speed. If that Offshore Racing to you I quess the majority of boat racers should change to suit the few that dont want to run a boat to its potential.
Agree with your point of view.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by waterboy1
SBI should concentrate on attracting more race boats..after all,they are a race organization.How about improving the RACING.Too many classes...too few boats...too many winners...totally confusing to the fans.Some boats compete in two classes in the same race...what a joke!Everything is always smoke and mirrors.Key West is a great race site..they deserve a better RACE than what they have been getting in recent years.
Thanks for your 2 cents we will get working on that first thing.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Looks like about 50-55 boats can afford to....
I would like to see that list, I'm sure a lot of other people would too!! Thanks Howard
Old 10-30-2010, 07:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RandS RACING
I would like to see that list, I'm sure a lot of other people would too!! Thanks Howard
I would put my money on the under.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:25 AM
Registered

Bring it i'm a gambling man...lol
Old 10-30-2010, 08:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RandS RACING
It will be close to last yr maybe a few more, last yr was 54 so we will have to see. Right now there is 48 pre- registered. There is atleast 4-5 more that i know of that r coming but havent sent the paper work in yet. You usually have 3-4 that show and no one knew they were coming .

Any specail class you were interested in....?
Old 10-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Come on you said you would put ur money down let make it interesting. Lets not get quite now, you seem very negative you should be all over this bet. This way you can push for a sh$tty boat count and u will be a winner....
Old 10-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Driveguy
Hey rv 1, I never said and i am very aware that there was never a f2 boat that ran with 525 close to 100 f2 fell apart way before 525 days. I am comparing asingle engine boat that has to work to run 85 verses a twin anything, they should not be classed the same. Im not sure about your perfecting bracket racing but there is a minipulation of excellation and speed. you can gear and prop a boat to excellorate to particular # and you can say all day long that the boat only runs X # for speed. If that Offshore Racing to you I quess the majority of boat racers should change to suit the few that dont want to run a boat to its potential.
Just what we needed. another spelling wizard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.