Notices

Bare Hull

Old 01-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bare Hull

My bud has a 79 24 still looks good and the y2k is on a list of 3 boats I want nexted which should be 08. can't wait for the turbine
Old 01-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You know its always the quiet guys who have the fastest toys.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:49 PM
Registered

Super Air

I am not too sure what you are talking about with reference to Progression's. I have a 29 that runs high 90's.. There are a few Progression's out there running well over 100 too. What are you trying to say??????

I could make mine run over 100 too with a pulley change and some fuel... How fast does your rig run. I would love to hand it to you just for that comment.....
Old 01-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Titan
Super Air

I am not too sure what you are talking about with reference to Progression's. I have a 29 that runs high 90's.. There are a few Progression's out there running well over 100 too. What are you trying to say??????

I could make mine run over 100 too with a pulley change and some fuel... How fast does your rig run. I would love to hand it to you just for that comment.....
I Think we was saying that they are true to there speed meaning fast not slow . that F1 boat flew use to be A class BOAT I think 1st it was a 27. so thats the way I read it that they really are fast so don't bring them to the shoot out lol.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by z.zuperboat
You know its always the quiet guys who have the fastest toys.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Banned

Thanks Titan but I never asked you or any other owner of a boat what speeds you think you can run, you got you 2cents in next time read the post before making a comment.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Registered

Titan, I agree with Air Time. I think Super Air was complimenting the progression boats.

Super Air, you could have just said as much instead of flaming back like you do to everyone who does not agree with you. I'm not sure why you even talk to us anyway. We are all so dumb as to believe what our gps units say without finding obscure references on the internet that say we need to twirl around in a field a few time to calibrate the altimiter. That being said, I guess I'm not sure how the altimiter relates to speed in the equation.

My point is, I don't understand your agression towards everyone here. If it isn't agression, it sure reads like it to me. we are all here to BS, exchange ideas, and have a good time talking about the hobby we love. If you think we are all so dumb/liars about our speeds, you are entitled to your opinion. It just isn't necessary to tell us over and over again. We get your point.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

As for a shootout the Kryptonites are going to stomp on everybody. Between Lightspeed and Holden Ill stay home. Just kidding its all about fun.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW! You guy's need some love. I almost missed all this good stuff.
Hey GT, I thought you where hooked on Howard's for life!
Old 01-07-2007, 06:26 AM
Registered

z.zuperboat and others,

Long Island builds some of the best boats around.....None of them is a bad choice, but with that said I want a 28-30' that will run 100+ and will take rough water in stride.
PLease Help!

The 29Kryptonite is faster than a 29Activator?
I hear Lightspeed's Kryptonite runs 104ish with close to 850 Hp (JC Perf???). Though I like (love) Lightspeed's boat I would like to go with a mild blower setup which I believe will somewhat extend seat and valvetrain service life.
Finally, I can find no information on Kryptonite.What little I here tells me Superboat and Activator are smoother riding in the rough stuff (notice I didn't say better).

I had a long hard look at Progression but was not personally thrilled with the looks (no offense to the Progression guys).
From what I can see Progression has the best construction of all the Long Island boats.

The first hull I considered was Superboat's but to fly with the big dogs (100+Mph) the 9-950Hp required to motivate a Superboat to 100 pretty much rules out Bravo, Imco, Konrad ,etc.
A big drive means even more power!

In my mind the Superboat has the best looks.

Activator told me their 30 will run 100Mph with just over 750Hp? Activator also said they have a 30 running 117Mph with about 1000Hp.
True... or Bad Salesmanship (BS)??

I am leaning toward Activator but if I'm headed the wrong way I would love a heads up.

I know there is more to boating than speed and I don't intend to cause a pissing match, but I am down to final nitpicking and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pardon my late night party spelling.

Quick Reply: Bare Hull

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.