Need Published Value ! >

Need Published Value !

Notices

Need Published Value !

Old 10-30-2009, 06:48 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OCCJoe, very glad to read your going Superboat !!! And by all means Rick ( FX 10 ) is the Bible for us Superboats owners, any questions, just ask Rick. What type of Power and speeds were you looking for with the Y2K ??? As for JC. he's not a bad guy....................he just needs to be Rummed up a bit to get his social skills going !!! lol
Old 10-30-2009, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ricks list of jobs. Builder/designer/salesman/internet support/superboat TV director and producer. Not just a F/N fiberglass guy. Not to take anything away from John. John can be alittle rough around the edges some time and tough to deal with but in the end you will be happy you bought a Superboat. Mine is now 10 years old and has some power in it and has no sign of any stress cracks. In this economy superboat is still making boats. True sign of a great boat. Thats more than I can say about fountain rite now.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FX10
Joe, Forwarded the info I told you to Coen. He Started flipping on me. Why are they asking you on line instead of asking me, your a FIBERGLASS GUY ( who has no knowledge of anything in the world except fiberglass ). Why don't they just call me, And I would take care of it. That condasending attitude is going to be the demise of him.
Fun part was, it was in front of Sean. I feel like giving up sometimes.
Your a Fu3king fiberglass guy, what the f2ck do you know?
If he only knew?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????
Hmmmmmmmm...
I'll bite my tong/fingers.

Keep up the good work Rick.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by z.zuperboat
Ricks list of jobs. Builder/designer/salesman/internet support/superboat TV director and producer. Not just a F/N fiberglass guy. Not to take anything away from John. John can be alittle rough around the edges some time and tough to deal with but in the end you will be happy you bought a Superboat. Mine is now 10 years old and has some power in it and has no sign of any stress cracks. In this economy superboat is still making boats. True sign of a great boat. Thats more than I can say about fountain rite now.
One of the main reasons I went with a superboat was because of all the posts of builds Rick has done over the years, the guy builds boats like a rock, answers every ridiculouos question I have and you can tell, enjoys building the boats

I still say a superboat reality show would make big money!
Old 10-30-2009, 08:59 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Superbabi
OCCJoe, very glad to read your going Superboat !!! And by all means Rick ( FX 10 ) is the Bible for us Superboats owners, any questions, just ask Rick. What type of Power and speeds were you looking for with the Y2K ??? As for JC. he's not a bad guy....................he just needs to be Rummed up a bit to get his social skills going !!! lol
Superbabi I have a Troy Denis built 502 roller motor , it pushes my Pantera { heavy without steps } 80MPH GPS with 50 gal and two people !
I'm hoping I'll still see 80 in the Y2K { lighter with steps } and I'll be good , Till somebody passes me then we'll see !

Last edited by OCCJoe; 10-30-2009 at 09:06 AM. Reason: cuz I look good Edited !
Old 10-30-2009, 09:49 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Are you looking for a Y2K with or without a motor ???
Old 10-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Superbabi
Are you looking for a Y2K with or without a motor ???
Either way , the original plan was to buy JC's and pull the 496 and set it on the floor . But if I have to i'll buy without motor !
Old 10-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

So you have a motor. I would decide now on how fast you want to go. Not all 30,s are built the same. Some are built old school and not rated for big HP, others are. I think the difference is coring. Cored boats are stronger and cost more. Maybe FX can elaborate more. I know a few years back John had some special going for like 50k you could get a new boat, I know that 50k boat is not built the same as Garys Superbaby.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Let's see, I hear JC has a new Y2K w 496 for mid $60's, no trailer. I had a similar tough time suggesting a price for my '05 w496.

I offered it at $50 w trailer, nice stereo, and solid history. The used 496 is worth anywhere from $5-12K, making mine a bargain, if you want to come to Texas to get it (and I've even offered to tow it to the NE before Turkey-day). The Y2K is still the best bang out there in its size class, no doubt. Good luck in your endeavors - boaters and go-fast enthusiasts are known for their devotion and opiniions about what they own, but a good friend once told me:

I know you love that boat, but does it love you back?

Think about it and decide what you want for your water conditions and be sure to really think about how much time you want to spend in the boat rather than working in the boat.

Good Luck!
Old 10-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

BTW -
Did you look at BUC Values?

New Search
SUPERBOATS, LINDENHURST, NY,
Model Year 1999 Hull Material Pro Subscribers Only
Model SUPERBOAT 30 Hull Configuration Pro Subscribers Only

Retail Price Range:* $55,200-$60,700 not including outboard engine

Area and condition are not represented in the price above.
Please see the vessel condition table below, to determine how condition affects market value. Area adjustments and replacement values are available with BUCValuPro.

Excellent (Bristol) Above BUC Condition BUC Condition Fair Poor Restorable
Plus 15-20% Plus 10-15% No Adjustment Necessary Minus 10-20% Minus 25-50% Minus 50-80%

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.