Need Published Value !

Notices

Need Published Value !

Old 10-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Need Published Value !

Ok y2k Owners I need your help once again . Does anyone know if Y2K's are published in any NADA , Kelly , or any other Value guides ?
The Bank can't find a superboat after 2000 and No Y2K's
Old 10-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Buy mine, 500 a month for 25 years !!!
Old 10-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Superbabi
Buy mine, 500 a month for 25 years !!!
LOL ! The bank's couldn't get me to pay on a house for more the 10 years , I Know I'm not gonna buy a boat and pay for 25 . Coan's is still my first choice but MGD boat is my fav , Gonna own a Y2K before the year is up !
Old 10-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

OCCJoe, I would go to the Superboat Web Site, you can price out a New Y2K with all the published options that would apply to the Y2K your looking at. Once you know the New Value than perhaps you could determine a fair used market value.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I told the bank to do that but they still want NADA list or evuivalent .
Old 10-29-2009, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe, if I'm not mistaken. A bank will also accept a Marine Survey of the boat (a Valuation Survey). It's used for banks and insurance companies to determine the value of a vessel. I surveyed for years, believe me. Ask the bank if thats acceptable.

Rick
Old 10-29-2009, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Your also going to want a survey for insurance anyway. So bite the bullet one time and get it done now.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe, Forwarded the info I told you to Coen. He Started flipping on me. Why are they asking you on line instead of asking me, your a FIBERGLASS GUY ( who has no knowledge of anything in the world except fiberglass ). Why don't they just call me, And I would take care of it. That condasending attitude is going to be the demise of him.
Fun part was, it was in front of Sean. I feel like giving up sometimes.
Your a Fu3king fiberglass guy, what the f2ck do you know?
If he only knew?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

Last edited by FX10; 10-29-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Rick I appreciate any advice you have to give . I have had a hard time preparing to buy a Y2K . I only ask the questions that pertain to the problems I'm having with the bank financing the boat for me .
Some people have opinions of what I should and shouldn't do and that makes it hard for me to talk to them .
I've talked to a few of your fellow superboaters and for some reason I feel like an outsider , I hope that will change once I own a Y2K !
I didn't spend a thousand bucks and give up a weekend of boating because I wanted to visit NY , I went boat shoping ! I looked at three boats , The Y2K , a Kryptonite and the Bad Boy . Once I saw the Y2K I new it was my boat , but in all fairness I wanted to see the others . I didn't like the deadrise of the Kryptonite and the Bad Boy was just to UGLY to get past but that was kind of the appeal of it also . Then that Pr1ck Christian {toasty} talked down to me because I didn't buy the Bad Boy !
So, I've had a bad experience with this new boat venture but I'm still here and when it hapens it hapens !

Thanks
Joe

Last edited by OCCJoe; 10-29-2009 at 10:18 PM. Reason: miss spell
Old 10-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Rick I appreciate any advice you have to give . I have had a hard time preparing to buy a Y2K . I only ask the questions that pertain to the problems I'm having with the bank financing the boat for me .
Some people have opinions of what I should and shouldn't do and that makes it hard for me to talk to them .
I've talked to a few of your fellow superboaters and for some reason I feel like an outsider , I hope that will change once I own a Y2K !
I didn't spend a thousand bucks and give up a weekend of boating because I wanted to visit NY , I went boat shoping ! I looked at three boats , The Y2K , a Kryptonite and the Bad Boy . Once I saw the Y2K I new it was my boat , but in all fairness I wanted to see the others . I didn't like the deadrise of the Kryptonite and the Bad Boy was just to UGLY to get past but that was kind of the appeal of it also . Then that Pr1ck Christian {toasty} talked down to me because I didn't buy the Bad Boy !
So, I've had a bad experience with this new boat venture but I'm still here and when it hapens it hapens !

Thanks
Joe
Occ- keep at it and you will be very happy when you are done, the Y2k is a great boat, and the superboat crew looks after its own. At the end of the day, if you are happy with your choice ...doesnt matter what anyone else thinks! Hope it works out for you, saw that y2k up close a few times, great looking boat!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.