doors open?

Notices

doors open?

Old 04-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Hey Jr how bout we work together and get your dad off the streets and get him an OSO account . I've heard he's found something to do with all those Bacardi rum bottles ..
Way to funny, is the bottle half empty of half full to pull of that trick !!! lol lol
Old 04-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63
The 27 mold is over seas
That's right!

Here's the first 27' built here in Sweden. She has the same step inlay as the new 30 RAGE

Great to hear SB are up and running again!

//Mange
Attached Thumbnails doors open?-actisyl38.jpg  
Old 04-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Mange

//Mange
Don't know about that ! Got here last night , looked around , took some pictures . Haven't seen Coen yet , tried both shops . Glass shop looks the exact same as it did when I was here in November . Blue Y2K has no upholstery and the drive still isn't on it . Red Y2K has the motors On the back of it but its still not rigged . The 21 that Rick layed up last year is still in the mold and hasn't been popped out yet . And Coen's 30cc hasn't been cleaned or fixed sence it sunk at the fire Island padget . And the place smells like piss !
Gonna try and get back over there again today or tomorrow .
Attached Thumbnails doors open?-photo0927.jpg   doors open?-photo0928.jpg   doors open?-photo0930.jpg  

doors open?-photo0931.jpg  
Old 04-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't know about that ! Got here last night , looked around , took some pictures . Haven't seen Coen yet , tried both shops . Glass shop looks the exact same as it did when I was here in November . Blue Y2K has no upholstery and the drive still isn't on it . Red Y2K has the motors On the back of it but its still not rigged . The 21 that Rick layed up last year is still in the mold and hasn't been popped out yet . And Coen's 30cc hasn't been cleaned or fixed sence it sunk at the fire Island padget . And the place smells like piss !

WOW!
That Mako-guy claims the customer on the blue YK2 are very happy, so the customer of the red one..
Happy for what?
Are you sure this is the SB-shop???

Sad scen for sure!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Registered

Joe that's pretty funny how you were at the shop yesterday. Nice try!
Old 04-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Mako 25
hmmmmmm
Old 04-25-2013, 08:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Mako 25
Sorry bout the footprints on that twin scoop hatch setting under the window . You ought to take that single scoop sitting there with it and mount it on the Mako . And the gate was open and I didn't see any no truss passing signs so I hope I didn't break any laws .
Old 04-26-2013, 12:52 AM
Registered

Sorry bout the footprints on that twin scoop hatch setting under the window . You ought to take that single scoop sitting there with it and mount it on the Mako . And the gate was open and I didn't see any no truss passing signs so I hope I didn't break any laws .
Joe how bout we make a deal!! Since I say I don't know how to build a boat or run a boat. I will build a boat not used new. You and rick can build what ever you want new or used. We race class 5 OPA next year. You can even use your 30 because that might be your only chance you have.We will make the bet what you think is fare. I'm even willing to beat for boats. One ocean race or high points for the season. LET ME NO. Be a man and lets run...
Old 04-26-2013, 01:02 AM
Registered

Default Boat race

Let's see what a man you are.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mange
That's right!

Here's the first 27' built here in Sweden. She has the same step inlay as the new 30 RAGE

//Mange
Boat looks great. It should be real fast!! Just watch turning it hard with those steps..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.