Notices

doors open?

Old 04-26-2013, 01:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hmmmmm

Originally Posted by boatnt
hmmmmmm
Joe's a guy that just has a hard on for dad.. My father will be 70 this year. I'm his son he is a stainless steel man who has been doing this for 43 years and never ****ed anyone .
Old 04-26-2013, 04:50 AM
Registered

Default way over the hill

Originally Posted by Mako 25
My father will be 70 this year. I'm his son he is a stainless steel man who has been doing this for 43 years and never ****ed anyone .
70! Holy f! I did not realize your old man was so old!
That is why I asked my original question. How long can someone go on? Im sometimes uncomfortable working in s bilge and I'm less than half his age.....you've expressed that you have no interest in building boats, so is there a plan to keep SB alive? Not trying to start a pissing contest here, just curious.

Last edited by scarab63; 04-26-2013 at 05:35 AM.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:25 AM
JIM H
Charter Member

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Don't know about that ! Got here last night , looked around , took some pictures . Haven't seen Coen yet , tried both shops . Glass shop looks the exact same as it did when I was here in November . Blue Y2K has no upholstery and the drive still isn't on it . Red Y2K has the motors On the back of it but its still not rigged . The 21 that Rick layed up last year is still in the mold and hasn't been popped out yet . And Coen's 30cc hasn't been cleaned or fixed sence it sunk at the fire Island padget . And the place smells like piss !
Gonna try and get back over there again today or tomorrow .
your full of it. i was there on wed. the engine is in the blue y2k and Johns 30cc is parked on the other side of the lot. what business is it of yours how this man runs his business ?
Old 04-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Registered

Can someone go find bash? Things where a lot more interesting when he was here.......if we find him....... Maybe then this forum can go back to being about superboats, guys who own them and guys who enjoy them
Old 04-26-2013, 02:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mako 25
Joe how bout we make a deal!! Since I say I don't know how to build a boat or run a boat. I will build a boat not used new. You and rick can build what ever you want new or used. We race class 5 OPA next year. You can even use your 30 because that might be your only chance you have.We will make the bet what you think is fare. I'm even willing to beat for boats. One ocean race or high points for the season. LET ME NO. Be a man and lets run...
Been Kinda waiting for this!
My money is on The New SB
Old 05-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by elvisali
Can someone go find bash? Things where a lot more interesting when he was here.......if we find him....... Maybe then this forum can go back to being about superboats, guys who own them and guys who enjoy them
At one time I was just happy to have activity in the Superboat section.. I too would like to see Bash come back, since I missed it the first time around (still playing with checmkates back then).

Also I'm glad to see jr posting on here

I gotta get fired up to get my 24 ready for the season! Have been stuck working on other projects lately.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:51 AM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by ndaniels
At one time I was just happy to have activity in the Superboat section.. I too would like to see Bash come back, since I missed it the first time around (still playing with checmkates back then).

Also I'm glad to see jr posting on here

I gotta get fired up to get my 24 ready for the season! Have been stuck working on other projects lately.
Hey Nick good to see your alive & well.... now lets hear some results from all that work on the 24 you did.... have you seen triple digits yet?
Old 05-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GRH
Hey Nick good to see your alive & well.... now lets hear some results from all that work on the 24 you did.... have you seen triple digits yet?
It's still at 92... haven't decided to go ahead and cone the bravo, or wait another couple seasons for a xr.

I figure with my luck, I'll greneade the bravo before then

Gary, how's your y2k treating you? Anything new this year?

Last edited by ndaniels; 05-11-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ndaniels
It's still at 92... haven't decided to go ahead and cone the bravo, or wait another couple seasons for a xr.

I figure with my luck, I'll greneade the bravo before then

Gary, how's your y2k treating you? Anything new this year?
With a bravo xr you'll scrub a mph or two with the straight cut gears
92 is still impressive! What hp?
Old 05-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Registered

I'm guessing mid 600s.

I'd really like to get ahold of a -2 sporty to play with propshaft heights a bit. I think raising it would help some for top speed.. tradeoff would be in the rough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.