Notices

6.4 L

Old 02-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by legacy
has anyone else put a big hp chip on the 08 ford yet , I was talking to a guy in maimi last week, and he had a duramax, sent his computer off to get re-programed to delete the EGR sensor, and he put a chip on it and said that it ran really really good, has anyone thought about doing this with the 6.4, because I am really thinking about doing the same thing with my 08' ford!

www.inovativediesel.com Talk with Eric the owner or Ted....The std tunes from SCT are running 14.4 not as fast as the 6.0's. End of Feb or March the custom tunes will be out. Jeff
Old 02-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
www.inovativediesel.com Talk with Eric the owner or Ted....The std tunes from SCT are running 14.4 not as fast as the 6.0's. End of Feb or March the custom tunes will be out. Jeff
Jazz, what will the custom tunes do? Not up on this stuff at all but think'n bout get'n 1 of those tuners!!!! Thanx Hope all is well Dude, Tracy
Old 02-26-2008, 07:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Jazz, what will the custom tunes do? Not up on this stuff at all but think'n bout get'n 1 of those tuners!!!! Thanx Hope all is well Dude, Tracy

Talk with Eric or Ted...Ive used these guys since 03, straight up, and when new tunes come through or revisions they email to you for free. All you do is down load it. Presently the stock tunes on his 08 3/4 CC run 14.4. When the custom tunes are perfect he will release the programs and should be like the 6.0's @ 13.4's. The tunes I get are tow, aggressive street, and race. Race should be used at track, cause it locks torque converter in all gears, not just 4 and 5 from factory. Aggressive street is more forgiving and I like to have 3rd locked in and then adjust my shift pressure on 1st and 2nd,.. 5 and 10% to be firmer. If you drive normal you will get better mileage, and when you need the power it's always there. I never really get on it, and always use the tow mode when towing 8k or more. All the gauges come with it and takes about a minute to change programs. Good Luck Jeff
Old 02-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
Talk with Eric or Ted...Ive used these guys since 03, straight up, and when new tunes come through or revisions they email to you for free. All you do is down load it. Presently the stock tunes on his 08 3/4 CC run 14.4. When the custom tunes are perfect he will release the programs and should be like the 6.0's @ 13.4's. The tunes I get are tow, aggressive street, and race. Race should be used at track, cause it locks torque converter in all gears, not just 4 and 5 from factory. Aggressive street is more forgiving and I like to have 3rd locked in and then adjust my shift pressure on 1st and 2nd,.. 5 and 10% to be firmer. If you drive normal you will get better mileage, and when you need the power it's always there. I never really get on it, and always use the tow mode when towing 8k or more. All the gauges come with it and takes about a minute to change programs. Good Luck Jeff
Dude, have those AFE cold air intakes gotten better yet? In combo w/ the programmer??????????
Old 02-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I just bought one last night with the 4.30's