Notices

08 Dodge Challenger

Old 08-18-2008, 07:19 PM
Auto Sales & Leasing
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Bern what's going on? Where you been? Chuck & I could have used you in here. Nah, just messin' with you.

Anyway, we were basically just stating some facts on the slim profit margins on new vehicles. Then the Challengers came out and dealers were getting over list for them, because you know how it is, there's always those people who have to be the first to get one and pay tons of money for them.

I exported an Orange Challenger to Canada for $50k a couple of weeks ago. Now, 2 weeks later, I can sell the same car for $46k. As I said, they all come down eventually.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Auto Sales & Leasing
Platinum Member

Default Forget the Challenger......

How about this one?
Attached Thumbnails 08 Dodge Challenger-img_1110.jpg   08 Dodge Challenger-img_1117.jpg   08 Dodge Challenger-img_1153.jpg  

Old 09-12-2008, 06:59 AM
Auto Sales & Leasing
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Rocky Dell
How about this one?
Sold! Sold! Sold!

On it's way to Raleigh, NC
Old 09-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
i've been trying to find someone at Kelly Blue Book or Edmunds to write me checks for the 60+ vehicles i have in inventory for a looooooooooooong time but cant seem to find anyone willing to do so. So as said above an item is worth what someones willing to pay. The new car dealers are in a heap of trouble right now due to the current market conditions. They have one of the smallest ROI's (return on investment) of any other product on the market. I have a friend of mine that owns an appliance store. He makes more on a washer and dryer then dealers have made on a $30,000 vehicle. BUT THATS OK RIGHT ?!?! John Q Public is finally realizing that it just doesnt pay to buy new cars!! There are plenty of current model pre-owned's available and you can save thousands on those. But for those that HAVE TO HAVE NEW or HAVE TO BE THE FIRST KID ON THE BLOCK godbless ya...im just glad im not one of those. I sat with a guy the other day who buys a NEW car every 3 years...had he purchased a 1 year old car every 3 years his 4th one almost would have been FREE...do the math its not rocket science
Preach on Bernie.

I sell Nissans... 8 years in the biz.

If you want the latest, greatest, now... You pay. Period.

If you are willing to wait, fine. Wait.

That's the nice thing about shopping for a car, you don't have to buy it. It's not GREED. If you guys that aren't in the business saw how many people come in here trying to buy GTR's for list so they can flip 'em and make $15000 cuz that's what the market is, your heads would spin.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered

Let me just say from personal experience (this morning no less) these hemi challengers are quick....time to up the HP on the old LS1 camaro!
Old 09-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by flight club
mt. clemens dodge in michigan is selling for sticker. All colors in stock, picked mine up tues. Ask for paul 586 246 8122. Tell him Ronnie from the flight club sent ya!

Ronnie - which one you get? Drove by on my way to the boat the other day and saw four out front...the graphite looks sick.

Bring it on over to Champion one day and I'll break it in for ya!
Old 09-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Ronnie - which one you get? Drove by on my way to the boat the other day and saw four out front...the graphite looks sick.

Bring it on over to Champion one day and I'll break it in for ya!
orange with 150 hp nitrous kit.

Quick Reply: 08 Dodge Challenger

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.