Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Interesting post on the new 6.7 PSD >

Interesting post on the new 6.7 PSD

Notices

Interesting post on the new 6.7 PSD

Old 08-31-2011, 11:15 AM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Quicksilver
How the hell did your buddy pull off getting that truck for 35k new, I've seen used 11's go for much more than that????
Exactly. I guess sometimes people get lucky. Never seems to roll my way like that. I buy HIGH and sell LOW.

Sam
Old 08-31-2011, 12:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
lots of deals to be had
buddy just picked up a brand new 2011 F-250 4 X 4 on friday loaded for $35K with the 6.7 motor and that motor is bad azz for pullin & PASSIN !
what model did he get x or xl...regular cab, super cab, or crew cab, thanks Jeff

or...

did he have a trade as well ????
Old 08-31-2011, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman
what model did he get x or xl...regular cab, super cab, or crew cab, thanks Jeff

or...

did he have a trade as well ????
FX4 ,crew cab loaded has everything but a back-up camera we walked in the dealer and salesman started at $53K my buddy told him he had 35K to spend and that was it we left with the truck and used it all weekend at the Marina ,went in yesterday for undercoating & bedliner and tomorrow for a western plow .my son is contemplating going back there this friday and working another deal
Old 08-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

lots of deals to be had
buddy just picked up a brand new 2011 F-250 4 X 4 on friday loaded for $35K with the 6.7 motor and that motor is bad azz for pullin & PASSIN !
Really?!?!....I'm having trouble coming to grips with that figure. That's about 30% less than every other 2011 I've ever looked at. It's damn near impossible to even find one under 50K, unless it's a stipped down Mexican landscaping version.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

FX4 ,crew cab loaded has everything but a back-up camera we walked in the dealer and salesman started at $53K my buddy told him he had 35K to spend and that was it we left with the truck and used it all weekend at the Marina ,went in yesterday for undercoating & bedliner and tomorrow for a western plow .my son is contemplating going back there this friday and working another deal
..Even at cost, and with all the discounts/rebates included....and then throw in the 3% that the dealer gets and is entitled too..with all that you can't get down to 35k...

I call TOTAL BS..or its a used vehicle...plain and simple.. Jeff
Old 08-31-2011, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Really?!?!....I'm having trouble coming to grips with that figure. That's about 30% less than every other 2011 I've ever looked at. It's damn near impossible to even find one under 50K, unless it's a stipped down Mexican landscaping version.
no mex!can version here ,no rear camera or heated seats but for a work truck and pulling his boat around will work just fine . will grab a pic this weekend
Old 08-31-2011, 12:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

no mex!can version here ,no rear camera or heated seats but for a work truck and pulling his boat around will work just fine . will grab a pic this weekend
what good is a pic, Ive got 2 of them in my driveway...show the sales reciept..then I can call the dealer and order 2 more for myself......btw..heated seats can come std on a fx4...only heated and cooled seats on a Larait on up.

your numbers are off by 10k
Old 08-31-2011, 01:07 PM

what good is a pic, Ive got 2 of them in my driveway...show the sales reciept..then I can call the dealer and order 2 more for myself......btw..heated seats can come std on a fx4...only heated and cooled seats on a Larait on up.

no heated seats on this one and dont need em in the snow with the window down anyway ,sent you an email to your msn account and thanks for the Breaking the Barrier email was too funny
Old 08-31-2011, 01:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by soldier4402
I cant throw down for brand new either but last year I picked up an 08 with 14k on it for under 30k. There are deals to be had.
That ain't no 7.3 - haha!
Old 08-31-2011, 02:43 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Yep. I have to agree. BTW, I will sign up with Jeff and order at least a couple for myself. At that price I can make 7-8K without even advertising the trucks.

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.