Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Interesting post on the new 6.7 PSD >

Interesting post on the new 6.7 PSD

Notices

Interesting post on the new 6.7 PSD

Old 08-31-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Neverfastenuf
Yep. I have to agree. BTW, I will sign up with Jeff and order at least a couple for myself. At that price I can make 7-8K without even advertising the trucks.

Sam
**** sign me up, post the name for that dealer, I'll order 10 trucks and flip them for 10k+ more in profit each.

Why would would a dealer sell a truck that's in demand at a loss like that?? Something is screwy, I called two of our dealers just to see what they'd say about offering 35k for a new FX4 Crew and they both laughed lol.

Used 11's are still in the 40k+ range, so I just don't get it....you sure it's not used and they didn't roll back the odo
Old 08-31-2011, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Quicksilver
**** sign me up, post the name for that dealer, I'll order 10 trucks and flip them for 10k+ more in profit each.

Why would would a dealer sell a truck that's in demand at a loss like that?? Something is screwy, I called two of our dealers just to see what they'd say about offering 35k for a new FX4 Crew and they both laughed lol.

Used 11's are still in the 40k+ range, so I just don't get it....you sure it's not used and they didn't roll back the odo
NEW he said they are a volume dealer and they get huge $$ back from Ford every 3 mos roughly 1 Mill and theres a Dodge dealer in Idaho the same way they operate on the incentives to the tune of 1 million every quarter .
Old 08-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
NEW he said they are a volume dealer and they get huge $$ back from Ford every 3 mos roughly 1 Mill and theres a Dodge dealer in Idaho the same way they operate on the incentives to the tune of 1 million every quarter .
If that's the case, I'll go buy a half dozen of these trucks and drive them back down here myself. You could easily flip those for 8-10K more. I could practically get myself a free truck out of the deal.

Seriously, that number is just so damned low. Like I said earlier, you can't touch one of those new SD's for under 50K around here.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:43 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
Still no reason at all to take a LOSS on the truck. The dealer still has to pay for the truck, and the kick backs are NOT that big. You have probably just been given the old Paul Harvey. And you will get "the rest of the story" later.

Sam
Old 09-01-2011, 01:02 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BBB725
Hey Lenny, no buying or looking for skilled employment, just showing horses.

Have you found anymore bunny and kitten vids?
Million of em on youtube go look for yourself.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
..Even at cost, and with all the discounts/rebates included....and then throw in the 3% that the dealer gets and is entitled too..with all that you can't get down to 35k...

I call TOTAL BS..or its a used vehicle...plain and simple.. Jeff
Agreed, unless its a TOTAL beer can addition that is less than dealer cost. I work for a dealership and I can't buy one for that kind of money!
Old 09-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
That ain't no 7.3 - haha!
no but a 7.3 is no 6.4 with all the horse and torque i got
Old 09-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Probably a gas F250 and not a Diesel. Even then. I call BS
Old 09-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Hey I only need one at 35k, what's the name of the dealer?
Old 09-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Hey I only need one at 35k, what's the name of the dealer?

when pigs fly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.