Notices

Big Dog Motorcycles

Old 03-25-2004, 04:58 PM
jeff bratton

i agree 100% to build it your self, but it will not be cheap for a nice bike.

Old 03-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My next bike I'll probably build on a Wareagle roller, but in the meantime...the Harleys ain't so bad
Attached Thumbnails Big Dog Motorcycles-im000943small.jpg  
Old 03-25-2004, 05:24 PM
Registered

This Zackey bike was built on a Wareagle frame and I saw it in Hot Bike last month. The bike is currently for sale in the Dupont Registry for $55k
Attached Thumbnails Big Dog Motorcycles-zackey.jpg  

Last edited by Playn; 03-25-2004 at 05:26 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ange, about time you posted some of those pics. Good thing I wasnt holding my breath.
Old 03-26-2004, 04:39 AM
Registered

Don't want to piss off anyone but I have had .Boss Hoss's since 95 , being a loyal H.D. fan since 75 before. I still have a77 xlcr and a 99 fat boy, But when I go to the stable it' Boss time. 383 stroker with a blower, about 575 H.P. What a rush. There are a couple of good deals on e-bay usually.
Stan
Old 03-26-2004, 06:03 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Look at what a harley davison has out

Here is a opt.that Harley Davidson came out with.

Harleys just keep getting better & better
Attached Thumbnails Big Dog Motorcycles-hd-1.jpg  
Old 03-26-2004, 06:41 AM
Registered

Big Dawg's are awesome looking Bike's.. But try ridding one 5 0r 600mile's in a day.. you a@@ will be in bed for Week's. best used for Bar hoping!!. Now they work great doing that..
Old 03-26-2004, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Big "Junk" Dogs

Originally posted by SpectreBoy
I'd need some help with the Big Dog Motorcycle Company, maybe someone here can help out. Big Dog recalled 1446 2003 and 2004 chopper motorcycles because the top tube in the frames are breaking, their story is that only 2 have done it but to be safe they are recalling all the ones they think are bad, which used the Rolling Thunder frame. They now have a new and improved frame and no longer use the one they were having trouble with, and to take care of the old style frames they are having you take your bike back to the dealer you got it from and he'll ship it back to Kanas and they will weld another tube underneath where it's breaking and repaint it all back real pretty, Plus give you a free oil change, WHOPPEE!!!!!!
Here is the problem I have with that, I've got a 2004 Chopper that had 800 miles on it when they notified me of the recall, to me my bike is still new and deserves a new frame, not some cheap patch job. Anyone that is aware of this and is shopping will never buy one that has been repaired, when they can get one that has not been welded on and doesn't carry the stigma of being a broken frame bike. Just like you'd buy a boat that never had the transom repaired compared to that had it replaced. Big Dog has flat out denied my request for a new frame saying it wouldn't devalue my bike in any way. I just can't handle their attitude or their lack of concern for one of their so called valued customers, so I found one of those slick New York City lawyers that will do a class action suit to help all 1446 of us recoup some of our future loses, since Big Dog has no intention of taking care of the problem properly and trying to maintain their reputation as a quality manufactor of custom built motorcycles. But I live in Ohio and need a person who lives in New York, New Jersey, Florida, or California who owns a recalled Big Dog Chopper that will help me start the suit. The law firm has offices in those states and cannot start the process for me because I don't live in their areas. There will not be start up charges or cost of any kind for the owners up front, the law firm will take their cut from the settlement if there is one. So ask all your co-workers, family, friends and anyone you can think of that lives in one of those 4 states and wants to get some justice for themselves and the rest of us, remember these bikes are not cheap and we deserve better than what they are doing to us.

Have them send their contact information, name, address, phone number, and best time to reach them to [email protected]

Thanks in advance, Mark.
Hey Mark,

My friend just purchased a Big Dog Chopper. I'll make him aware of your issues so he can see if he's affected. I feel your pain...for the price you paid it should be pefect.

Lightning Mike....Bike looks sweet!

Rubber side down.

Maximus
Old 03-27-2004, 01:17 PM
Registered

my brother has a mastiff. he loves the bike haven't had 1 problem with it. the bike hauls ass. we went and looked at BIG BEAR CHOPPERS and the owner came out and compaired the bikes. All he said was wow thats a nice bike. he got the big dog and dealer cost plus $200.00. can't beat that for a 32K bike. little rough riding after 100+ miles with the stock seat but the power is GREAT

Rick
Old 08-06-2007, 09:21 AM
Registered

Want to renew this thread since 3 years have passed. Any updated info on the Big Dogs. I want to purchase a Mastiff or Bulldog (04-06) but I've got a guy chirping in my ear to stay away from BD. He owns a 04 Ridgeback and says he has many electrical problems. What's the scoop? Anyone have any other input.

Quick Reply: Big Dog Motorcycles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.