Notices

myco verses Nextrail

Old 01-16-2006, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: myco verses Nextrail

Originally Posted by goldenruhl
Get the Myco! They have all the blueprints to the hulls and when you receive your trailer it will be stamped with the make and model boat. If it's a stepped hull, like mine, go for the Myco. Fits like a glove under my boat!
I got klunked 5k extra for the Myco. Main reason is boat will not develop any hooks as hull will lay flat and even on EVERY BUNK. Pay for what you get like most anything. Re-sale will help as buyer will know you don't cut corners.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I don't know anything about Nextrail so I would never speak about them good or bad. I did buy a Myco for my new boat this year, and a transporter ended up getting in an accident and jackknifed the trailer. I will never own anything but a Myco again. Bill Tweedie from Myco went out of his way to assist me from the point of the accident to getting me a new trailer built in a matter of days in order to help me out. A true proffessional in every way!!!! If the boat had not been on that trailer I believe there would still be pieces of fiberglass on I-75. The trailer ended up totalled, but only one scratch on the sponson of the boat where it hit the guys cab. I truly believe any other trailer would have snapped and sent the boat flying!!! The Myco tongue bent completely around the guys truck without even a crack in the paint let alone the steel. I will post pictures at a later date because something is wrong with my re-sizing software. Just my.02
Old 01-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

I bought a Nextrail last year and have had no problems. They manufacture them in Ocala, Florida and built mine without even taking a deposit. Trailer was built in less than 10 days and Sunsation uses them for their aluminum trailers so they already had specs on my exact hull. Guys even stayed late so I could get the trailer after getting stuck in traffic. Myco has the brand name recognition but Nextrail is an excellent alternative at their price point.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by t500hps
Not that a Nextrail wouldn't work (I use a Fastload Aluminum trailer) but comparing Myco to Nextrail is like a thread comparing Cigarette's to Bayliners. If it's for the 37 AT I'd go with Myco if you can swing it. If your launching in salt water with any regularity I'd buy the aluminum.
It is not fair to compare a nextrail to A bayliner unless you have owned one personaly . nextrail has trailers under 4 out of 6 of the fountain race boats currently on the circuit every one is more than satisfied.
Old 01-18-2006, 07:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by nextrail
It is not fair to compare a nextrail to A bayliner unless you have owned one personaly . nextrail has trailers under 4 out of 6 of the fountain race boats currently on the circuit every one is more than satisfied.
Thanks for joining. Competition is great, and keep up the good work, it sounds like you have satisfied your customers. Good Luck Jeff
Old 01-18-2006, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by nextrail
good to see a manufacture step up and post directly on the board........that kind of thing goes a long way here on OSO......just ask Fred from Trick Marine!!!

hang in there.....dont worry about the naysayers

doug
Old 01-18-2006, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

I bought a trailer from Brad a few years ago. Straight-up, great price, and when the extra mile to accomodate me.

Randy in N.Y.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Registered

Smile Re: myco verses Nextrail

i have had two myco's just bought a new fountain and had my choice of myco or any other trailer.i looked into this very carefully and went with manning.yes myco is tops but after visiting the plant and saw how they were manufactured i went with them. a third less money.the thing myco has on any manufacture they have more computer graphics of boat hulls then manning but besides that if you put them side to side with out a name you in most cases wouldn't know the diffrence.just my 2cents
Old 01-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If Its Any Any Help I Just Sold A Nextrail That I Bought In 2001 On Ebay. Really Didn`t Lose Any Money, The Trailer Still Looks New It Just Didn`t Fit The Top Gun Correctly. Having Loadmaster Ltd In Ohio Build A New Custom Trailer. If Your Considering A Myco Style Trailer It Might Be Worth Looking At Loadmaster, They Are Also Putting Alot Of Trailers Under Fountains Right Now. The Only Thing I Didn`t Care For With The Nextrail Was How The Aliminum Trailers Flex When Going Down The Highway Other Than That I Really Cant Knock The Nextrail.

Nextrail, Are You The Guy In Florida That Makes The Trailers, Or The Guy In Oberlin Ohio That Distributes The Trailers

Last edited by outdrive man; 01-19-2006 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:13 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by outdrive man

Nextrail, Are You The Guy In Florida That Makes The Trailers, Or The Guy In Oberlin Ohio That Distributes The Trailers
brothers if I remember right...

Quick Reply: myco verses Nextrail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.