Notices

myco verses Nextrail

Old 01-19-2006, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: myco verses Nextrail

Originally Posted by outdrive man
If Your Considering A Myco Style Trailer It Might Be Worth Looking At Loadmaster, They Are Also Putting Alot Of Trailers Under Fountains Right Now.
Is Vanguard the same as Loadmaster?
Old 01-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Registered

I did my homework and had Bill and the crew at MYCO build one for me. They are more expensive and should be.

Roger
Attached Thumbnails myco verses Nextrail-myco.jpg   myco verses Nextrail-myco-1-medium-.jpg   myco verses Nextrail-top-gun-trailer-10-17-04-025_edited.jpg  

Old 01-19-2006, 12:32 PM
Registered

I've got a Loadmaster trailer (out of Port Clinton Ohio) under my 33 Outlaw,no complaints,nice people,trailer was done before the completion date,very reasonable in price,had to adjust the bunks a shave after I got it, but other than that it's been a great trailer.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Is Vanguard the same as Loadmaster?
I HONESTLY DONT KNOW. OUR SERVICE SHOP IS NEXT TO LOADMASTER, I DONT KNOW IF ITS FOUNTAIN OR THE FOUNTAIN DEALERS ORDERING THE TRAILERS BUT THEY ALWAYS HAVE TWO OR THREE NEW FOUNTAINS OUT BACK WITH FOUNTAIN SHRINK-WRAP ON THEM WAITING TO GET MEASURED.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:50 PM
Registered

There are many quality trailer manufacturers other than Myco and Nextrail that you may want to consider. I agree Myco is cream of the crop, and while nextrail seems to be a good product also, you may be able to find a happy medium between the 2.. As mentioned earlyer Vanguard and Loadmaster are well built. A few others you might want to take a look at are Eagle, Integrity, Heritage, and Extreme. Most any company will color match and add some nice rims, brakes and diamond plate fenders. For a boat as heavy as yours I would also recomend an electric or electric over hydraulic braking system. Shop around and find one that fits your budjet and will still look good and function correctly. - Andrew
Old 01-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by nextrail
It is not fair to compare a nextrail to A bayliner unless you have owned one personaly . nextrail has trailers under 4 out of 6 of the fountain race boats currently on the circuit every one is more than satisfied.
Is it possible to go to Ocala and look at a trailer ?
Old 01-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Also .... Allison Marine is making a Powder coated Aluminum Trailer now ...have not seen one yet and I think only up to 26-28 feet right now but they are building a bigger oven for longer trailers ...sounds sweet ..

http://www.allisonmarine.us/index.htm
Old 01-20-2006, 10:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JUKED YOU
There are many quality trailer manufacturers other than Myco and Nextrail that you may want to consider. I agree Myco is cream of the crop, and while nextrail seems to be a good product also, you may be able to find a happy medium between the 2.. As mentioned earlyer Vanguard and Loadmaster are well built. A few others you might want to take a look at are Eagle, Integrity, Heritage, and Extreme. Most any company will color match and add some nice rims, brakes and diamond plate fenders. For a boat as heavy as yours I would also recomend an electric or electric over hydraulic braking system. Shop around and find one that fits your budjet and will still look good and function correctly. - Andrew
IS EAGLE MAKING TRAILERS AGAIN? THEY WERE REALLY NICE TRAILERS BUT I HEARD THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS. IF THEY ARE STILL AROUND THEY WOULD DEFFINETLY BE WORTH LOOKING AT
Old 01-20-2006, 12:48 PM
Registered

Here is the Vanguard that I had 1 week. After seeing the boat not resting properly on bunks, I made the wise move to Myco. Not to mention the chit Carlisle tires that were on the Vanguard.
Attached Thumbnails myco verses Nextrail-42-5-08-05_0138-medium-.jpg   myco verses Nextrail-myco_0147-medium-.jpg  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Here is the Vanguard that I had 1 week. After seeing the boat not resting properly on bunks, I made the wise move to Myco. Not to mention the chit Carlisle tires that were on the Vanguard.
NO, THAT VANGAURD LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A LOADMASTER I`LL TAKE SOME PICTURES OF A NEW ONE TOMORROW

Quick Reply: myco verses Nextrail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.