Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Vendor Talk
Coastal Marine Export in Boynton Beach FL? >

Coastal Marine Export in Boynton Beach FL?

Notices

Coastal Marine Export in Boynton Beach FL?

Old 10-24-2019, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by MER Performance
I purchased 2 transom assy from Mike, back in the summer. They were exactly as stated at a fair price. I have known Mike since he was at Dollar Marine. Nothing against Mike, but I would arrange my own shipping. His freight cost were a little high, I used my own carrier.
Were serial numbers there or were they crudely cut off with an exacto?
Old 10-25-2019, 01:05 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,831 Likes on 915 Posts

Originally Posted by Offshore_Legend

moses brought this up 2 weeks ago and was banned for a month...smh
AKA..........YOU. It took me 5 mins to confirm that you created this new screen name.
Apparently you think OSO is your personal podium for your fight with CME.
I was not on OSO at all the weekend you started your thread, but went back and saw what you had posted and agree 100% with Cashbar on a 30 day break from OSO. It just got extended.
Old 10-25-2019, 06:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have hired Bierens Group which is a law firm overseas to help us retrieve the monies we sent to Belgium for the pair of Mercury Racing 860 engines that Nauticcenterliege.com and Merc-Racing.com said they had for sale but they were not. We feel horrible about how this deal went and trying our best to rectify it.

Last edited by Coast Mar Exp; 10-25-2019 at 06:13 AM.
Old 10-25-2019, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 342 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by Coast Mar Exp
We have hired Bierens Group which is a law firm overseas to help us retrieve the monies we sent to Belgium for the pair of Mercury Racing 860 engines that Nauticcenterliege.com and Merc-Racing.com said they had for sale but they were not. We feel horrible about how this deal went and trying our best to rectify it.
If I remember correctly you told me that these engines were for sale because an OEM customer of yours overseas had bought these engines to put into one of their boats but the customer who ordered the boat had backed out of the deal. Who exactly owned these engines and why where they for sale, and had you done business with them in the past, and who did you actually wire the money to?
Old 10-25-2019, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
AKA..........YOU. It took me 5 mins to confirm that you created this new screen name.
Apparently you think OSO is your personal podium for your fight with CME.
I was not on OSO at all the weekend you started your thread, but went back and saw what you had posted and agree 100% with Cashbar on a 30 day break from OSO. It just got extended.
Uh oh. Messing with the law never has a a good ending 😬
Old 10-25-2019, 11:18 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
If I remember correctly you told me that these engines were for sale because an OEM customer of yours overseas had bought these engines to put into one of their boats but the customer who ordered the boat had backed out of the deal. Who exactly owned these engines and why where they for sale, and had you done business with them in the past, and who did you actually wire the money to?
Tech speaking really does not matter. Example - If I sent 140 K to company A and company A could not get me my products that were paid for - COMPANY A is 100 percent responsible to either produce the products that was paid for or REFUND the money ASAP. NO questions about it... You do not take someones money and then do not deliver . . Business 101 - I am suire every excuse in the book was already thrown out plus many no answered phone calls nor returned phone calls. The other side of the coin here is -- could be looked at as a huge act of fraud and deception. How does anyone know what the real truth is here. . - we all have ocean front property for sale in AZ..

Has any payments been made back to the persons out of 140 K ? Instead the money is going to lawyers - right

Last edited by BUP; 10-25-2019 at 11:26 AM.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:28 PM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Straight up👍
Old 10-26-2019, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Coast Mar Exp
you took money from a client, the responsibility falls 100% on you to make them whole and then go whatever way you have to to recoup your funds. You cant just tell someone that your supplier screwed you. I would have a suit against you as of yesterday.. thats the same crap that trick marine pulled.
Old 10-27-2019, 01:19 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

And this has taken place since Aug 2018 Over a year has past and I bet not one dime was paid back to poor ED. but CME runs around business as usual filing off manu part serial numbers and restamping used props selling them as brand new.. All of this fraud to the highest level taking advantage of boaters with a lot of BS

Just as many had no idea that Merc parts come with serial numbers as well and the reasons why they are stamped and not to be removed. ... I hope you guys finally can see threw the BS that has gone on many of times with CME. He feels sorry about this 140 K deal and per his words has hired a Law firm but only after 14 months down the road. Wow a real sense of urgency going on to get Ed paid back and then comes up with his post like that is going to justify all this.... Again more play on words... So who is paying the lawyers ?? .Why pay them - why not pay ED instead of paying retainer fees and Lawyer high price tags and again why 14 months later - WOW. .. . Also We are talking about OVER 140 K here fellow boaters . How do we know where the 140 K really went on Aug 2018 and why 14 months later - a supposed Law firm hired. yeah right - I question mark that as well. ?? . Another huge screw job in the boat industry. What a way to give the marine industry another huge bad name. So wonder many are leaving this hobby and way of life.. Pay the man his over 140 K back. because in many states that's a felony. . Theft by deception and post 124 can certainly be brought into that deception portion.

I think that deed to the condo should be on its way to MO in the mail box at BTM... Man can believe if you pulled that crap in Little Italy New York. and 14 months with someones 140 K. -- be like Jimmy Hoffa

Last edited by BUP; 10-27-2019 at 02:06 AM.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 736 Likes on 331 Posts

I'd think Mercury would be react positively if they were deluged by a bunch of concerned boat owners regarding the mishandling of factory parts and the mishandling of customer funds during the sales of Mercury parts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.